Hydaelyn Role-Players
Anyone Rping on Cerberus - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Anyone Rping on Cerberus (/showthread.php?tid=18710)

Anyone Rping on Cerberus - Kingraw93 - 03-01-2017

Hey guys! 
I've been playing FFXIV for a while now with some on and off breaks but since round about October last year it's been the only game I've been playing!! I'm really into rping so that's why I was wondering if there is any Role Players on Cerberus?? I knew there use to be but recently I've come across a couple but that's about it! If there's anyone here that wants to RP just hit me up!!

RE: Anyone Rping on Cerberus - Virella - 03-02-2017

Hey there.

I'm from Cerberus. No, you won't find dedicated serious roleplay on that server! However it is a lot better if you wish to raid on EU times. But for roleplay I can suggest transferring to Balmung, even as an European.

Best of luck.

RE: Anyone Rping on Cerberus - Kingraw93 - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 01:11 AM)Virella Wrote: Hey there.

I'm from Cerberus. No, you won't find dedicated serious roleplay on that server! However it is a lot better if you wish to raid on EU times. But for roleplay I can suggest transferring to Balmung, even as an European.

Best of luck.
Hey! 
Thanks for the quick reply!
That sucks a little because I really don't wanna be switching servers but many thanks none the less!

RE: Anyone Rping on Cerberus - Teirra - 03-02-2017

I had this same problem. I played on Cerberus previously then transferred to Balmung. It was definitely the best decision I made.

RE: Anyone Rping on Cerberus - Kingraw93 - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 06:46 AM)Teirra Wrote: I had this same problem. I played on Cerberus previously then transferred to Balmung. It was definitely the best decision I made.
Hey! 
I am thinking about making the decision but I have friends on Cerberus and an amazing FC. I have actually found a few role-players yet things have never gone as planned.

RE: Anyone Rping on Cerberus - Oyuu - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 07:07 AM)Kingraw93 Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 06:46 AM)Teirra Wrote: I had this same problem. I played on Cerberus previously then transferred to Balmung. It was definitely the best decision I made.
Hey! 
I am thinking about making the decision but I have friends on Cerberus and an amazing FC. I have actually found a few role-players yet things have never gone as planned.

I've RPed on Cerberus before but it's definitely not plentiful or regular (usually has the habit of dying out then revitalizing a few months later, rinse and repeat). You could do what I did for a year, I had my main that I raided with on Cerberus and kept an alt on Balmung which I would switch to whenever there was nothing to do PvE wise. Balmung is the place to be for RP, and there's a EU community too.

Eventually, I grew fond of roleplay over raiding, and a few good friends of mine in the Cerberus FC stopped playing and that sort of thing, making it easier to transfer for the new expansion. So, why not try both and see which you prefer? I'm still in contact with my friends from Cerberus, so it's not the end of all things should you transfer. Smile

RE: Anyone Rping on Cerberus - Ysolda Merwin - 03-02-2017

I used to be on Cerberus (I think? It was one of the EU realms anyway, but Cerberus does ring a bell), and I saw absolutely no RP during my time there aside from the RP me and a few friends did (which is a shame, because I really, really, really want to get into XIV RP!). That was a long time ago, though, so things might have changed since then.

Although I have several characters on Balmung, I've considered trying to help promote RP on the EU realms, although it's a tough job for someone to do alone. We need to get more RPers EU-side to band together so the RP on the EU realms can flourish!

RE: Anyone Rping on Cerberus - foxfirestorm - 03-02-2017

Sadly I have to agree with some here, Cerberus RP is kind of a dead scene. Its a wonderful server last I was there, but the RP is-- either very well hidden or just no longer there.

I would suggest though, if you haven't gotten any further to maybe either check out the Mateus server or Siren, as we both are growing RP communities that don't require transfer costs to come check out.

Balmung though has the largest RP community, but requires transfer in order to look it over.

Just remember that if you do plan to transfer, you have options, and if you do decide to check out Mateus, please let me know or check out our thread on the Linkshell section under "Other". You can even get in touch with one of the other linkshell holders to get in.

RE: Anyone Rping on Cerberus - Neri - 04-23-2017

I just transferred to Cerberus,

I am available to RP with anyone, just contact me.

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1183624/

Neri Moonchild

RE: Anyone Rping on Cerberus - Neri - 04-24-2017

I am very happy!

I have know Rai Dragneel ingame... and we have just begun a very nice RP Smile.
It seems It can be RP in other servers than Balmung!

Kisses and hugs,

Neri