Hydaelyn Role-Players
(trade) Art for Steam Games - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: (trade) Art for Steam Games (/showthread.php?tid=18279)

(trade) Art for Steam Games - ariaAnomaly - 01-19-2017

Hopefully this is allowed on here, I assume it is since you can sell art for cash and this is essentially similar.

Hey all. I'm Prisma and I have a problem. I buy too many games that I'll never play! As in I buy a lot of humble bundles and such for only like -one- game in the pack and then the rest of the keys just sit around unused forever, and I figured instead of letting them go away into obscurity or trying to force them on my friends, let's try and get something outta them. 

Anyway, tl;dr, I have games, you have art, let's trade.

How The Trades Will Work
  1. Fill out and post the form blow in the post so I know what game(s) you want and what you are offering for them
  2. I let you know if your offer is fair, if agreed I will mark the game as claimed by you. If I do not agree, please do not cause a fuss, as in the end they are my keys to give away and my choice whom to give them to and if I feel I'm getting a good trade for them.
  3. I will not give the game code until I receive the art/paintie
  4. Once the art/paintie is received, I will PM you the gift link for the game.
  5. Enjoy your new game, I know I'll enjoy my art <3
If you're worried I won't come through, just view the sheet listed below to see that multiple trades have been completed already! Any uncompleted ones are only because I'm still waiting for the art.

The Game List
To save space and keep everything organized I have made a google sheet with all the info of what games I'm offering, who has claimed which games, and what trades have been completed. 

View the Sheet here

Art I Want
Here are some of the various things I love getting art of.

1. Art of any of my Monster High OCs, links below

Draven | Anasto | Batal | Beckett | Hesperus | Royce
Mitja | Yves | Elijah | Solis | Nolan

Lydia | Vinca | Penelope | Seirian | Takara | Zaylia
Quixotica | Kotone | Shayta | Jeanette | Carmen

Links are to their Toyhouse profiles which have plenty of refs of them. May change the text links to thumbnails later when I have the time so you can have a initial glance at them all.

Most of them have romantic partners/interests as well, so if you like drawing couple art feel free to offer!

2. Art of any of my FFXIV characters:

Araniae will be added in the future once I have a complete look for her

3. Other OCs of mine not mentioned above, I have a ton of OCs on my toyhouse so give it a look! (MH and FFXIV chars are high priority, but I don't dislike getting art of others <3)

The Form
Interested in a trade? Great! Please fill out the following form, thank you Smile

Code:
Username: 
Examples of your Art: 
Price range you usually sell for: 
The game(s) you are wanting: 
What you want to draw for me: 
Any other info I should know?:

and I guess that's about it, let me know if you're interested, folks!