Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:00EST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:00EST (/showthread.php?tid=17695)

Pages: 1 2

Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:00EST - Seriphyn - 11-09-2016

[Image: dOYiP4Q.png]

With the Dragonsong War officially at its end, the timing is most fortuitous for a more proper celebration integrating Ishgard back into the Eorzean Alliance. The Immortal Flames Free Brigade squadron “Sasagan's Scimitars” has received a request from the Adventurers' Guild and Ul'dahn Vizier of Finance to organize and facilitate a public event celebrating this bold era of unity for the realm. Specifically, the free companies of Eorzea are invited to come together to not only show support for Ishgard's republic and their newly-found peace, but to proudly advocate the daring culture of the adventurer to the formerly isolated city-state. Rousing speeches and revelry abound!

This is a social and networking event designed as a player-oriented denouement to Revenge of the Horde and Heavensward in general. After an opening bard act, there will be speeches from prolific adventurers, followed by an open forum for any and all to speak up. The main event will be concluded with a closing bard act. We would also like representatives from the Order of the Twin Adder and Maelstrom in full uniform, as well as the Temple Knights, to show a presence! In-character recruiting is actively encouraged! The event will take place at the Last Vigil.

[Image: u8N2kZy.png]

Bards
1. Ciel Gravye
2. Odette Saoirse

Speakers
1. Kaitlyn Nelhah & Flytia Dalyeis
2. Faye Covington
3. Leanne Delphium
4. Sylbfohc Ostulmsyn
5. Doctor Ozerov
6. Syranelle Ironleaf

Military Detail Officers-in-Charge
Essentially, these OICs will be in charge of rallying fellow soldiers in making an appearance to the event in uniform. You can still attend in the respective attire on your own, though!
Immortal Flames - Kale Aideron
Order of the Twin Adder - Percival Turner
Maelstrom - Sylbfohc Ostulmsyn
Temple Knights - Armont De'bayle

Please PM me here or contact me in-game if you're interested in any of the above slots!

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Valence - 11-12-2016

This need more love.

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - As'elena - 11-12-2016

I'll do my best to show up and represent the best city-state and Grand Company in all of Eorzea.

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Seriphyn - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 09:33 AM)As Wrote: I'll do my best to show up and represent the best city-state and Grand Company in all of Eorzea.

Excellent! Can we count on you to bring a charge of Maelstrom troops with you?

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Zelmanov - 11-12-2016

Orrin shall be in attendance, though I wish to cede my position of being representative of Ishgard in favor for someone more intimately tied to the temple knights as opposed to a retired dragoon promoted to officer.

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Seriphyn - 11-14-2016

Proudly roping in the wonderful Odette Saoirse to perform for us! We still need speakers, so please push this out there to anyone you think suitable!

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Leanne - 11-14-2016

I'd like both to be a bard, and a speaker!

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Seriphyn - 11-16-2016

(11-14-2016, 09:46 PM)Leanne Wrote: I'd like both to be a bard, and a speaker!

Wonderful, added! Right now, I want to fill up the speaker slots before adding in a third bard slot (negotiable!), so perhaps for now you might be able to integrate a performance into a speech? Smile

Thanks so much for stepping up.

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Cynel1 - 11-16-2016

can I come as a Flame soldier too?

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Seriphyn - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 09:53 AM)Cynel1 Wrote: can I come as a Flame soldier too?

Absolutely. I will clarify that the officers-in-charge are just points of contact for each GC at the event.

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - MoenMoen - 11-16-2016

Maelstrom Command LS/FC is interested! You've got me on Discord, Kale. Give me a shout! ☄

-Sylbfohc Ostulmsyn

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Max - 11-16-2016

Looks interesting and I might have Max show up to join Gridania's representation. I'm not entirely sure if I'll be available that night BUT here's to hoping I am!

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Percival Turner - 11-19-2016

My name can be added to the list for representing the Adders. If I end up not being able to make it I'll try to get a fellow member of the Adders RP LS to represent.

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Seriphyn - 11-19-2016

(11-19-2016, 06:39 PM)Percival Turner Wrote: My name can be added to the list for representing the Adders. If I end up not being able to make it I'll try to get a fellow member of the Adders RP LS to represent.

Wonderful! Be sure to bring you fellow Adders with you!

RE: Eorzean Alliance Victory & Unity Celebration (3.3 spoilers) - Sat 3rd Dec 18:0... - Seriphyn - 11-24-2016

We got a tumblr, and a tumblr post! Please reblog!

CLICK!