Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ayaka's Sketches! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Ayaka's Sketches! (/showthread.php?tid=17349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-19-2016

Ayaka and her 'retainers'. I actually want to bring them to life by RPing them but that requires me wasting money for server transfer and time to level them up haha. So they'll stay as is C: As for their stories... I will probably write little shorts of them in Ayaka's profile.

[Image: Retainers.png]

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Gegenji - 11-19-2016

Aw, that's an adorable picture.

And keep in mind there's nothing keeping you from RPing them as NPCs. I've done that plenty when including pets or family or minions or what-have-you in a scene. No need to actually create and level new characters for them.

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Aya - 11-19-2016

(11-19-2016, 02:14 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Aw, that's an adorable picture.

And keep in mind there's nothing keeping you from RPing them as NPCs. I've done that plenty when including pets or family or minions or what-have-you in a scene. No need to actually create and level new characters for them.

Totally should RP them! And completely adorbs Smile

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-20-2016

Oh yeah, I can do that O: I'm definitely planning on bringing them into my RPs if I'll somehow find a way to do that xD I just love em too much to not do anything with the dorks haha

Thanks for suggesting that Big Grin

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - LystAP - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 02:22 AM)Ayaka Wrote: Oh yeah, I can do that O: I'm definitely planning on bringing them into my RPs if I'll somehow find a way to do that xD I just love em too much to not do anything with the dorks haha

Thanks for suggesting that Big Grin

You should have hired a Dunesfolk lalafell. Moogle They bring the best money/stuff. Either that or they'll milk you for your ventures.

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-21-2016

I feel like more of the latter would happen and then Ayaka would just end up being dirt poor xDD

#SaveYaya

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - LystAP - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 01:50 AM)Ayaka Wrote: I feel like more of the latter would happen and then Ayaka would just end up being dirt poor xDD

#SaveYaya

Yayaka Yaka! Or Ayakak Akak! Instant Lalafell name! Hehe. 

On another note, I find it somewhat hard RPing NPCs outside of Skype and stuff. I get this urge to turn them into PCs and it's hard getting new PCs on Balmung.

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-22-2016

One day I might change Ayaka into a lalafell just for the sake of using those names hahahah xD Also yeah, I get you on that one ; u ; Especially if I'll just end up liking them too much > < You just want to be able to make them into a PC and just ahh xD

ALSO! Darling Rym gave me a Poncho and I couldn't help but just think of it as the poncho being lent to Ayaka which led to this image in my head: (Shh, don't mind the hero worshiping gal xD)
[Image: Poncho.png]

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Cecily Jisi - 11-22-2016

This character is FULL OF ADORABLENESS!!

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - LystAP - 11-22-2016

(11-22-2016, 05:47 AM)Ayaka Wrote: One day I might change Ayaka into a lalafell just for the sake of using those names hahahah xD Also yeah, I get you on that one ; u ; Especially if I'll just end up liking them too much > < You just want to be able to make them into a PC and just ahh xD

ALSO! Darling Rym gave me a Poncho and I couldn't help but just think of it as the poncho being lent to Ayaka which led to this image in my head: (Shh, don't mind the hero worshiping gal xD)

Perv. (jk)

Cute. Big Grin

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - RymmraelRose - 11-22-2016

(11-22-2016, 05:47 AM)Ayaka Wrote: One day I might change Ayaka into a lalafell just for the sake of using those names hahahah xD Also yeah, I get you on that one ; u ; Especially if I'll just end up liking them too much > < You just want to be able to make them into a PC and just ahh xD

So that's where my poncho is...been wondering... ;3

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 11-22-2016

(11-22-2016, 09:31 AM)Cecily Jisi Wrote: This character is FULL OF ADORABLENESS!!
Haha thank you! I'm glad you like her Big Grin
(11-22-2016, 12:48 PM)LystAP Wrote: Perv. (jk)

Cute. Big Grin
I mean, I won't deny her perviness xDDD But thank you!
(11-22-2016, 03:47 PM)RymmraelRose Wrote: So that's where my poncho is...been wondering... ;3
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH > u >

--------

Also! Commissiong for @Ruran! (Slowly working on the list in my private message = u = ;; ) I also accidentally added a lil bit shading on it so derp--but was fun so all good xD
[Image: Ruran%20Comm.png]

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Aya - 11-22-2016

Wow! :-D

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - TheLastCandle - 11-22-2016

I love your work.

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ruran - 11-23-2016

(11-22-2016, 04:30 PM)Ayaka Wrote: Also! Commissiong for @Ruran! (Slowly working on the list in my private message = u = ;; ) I also accidentally added a lil bit shading on it so derp--but was fun so all good xD
[Image: Ruran%20Comm.png]

Aaaaaaaaaaugh you did such an amazing job! The extra shading adds so much. THANK YOU, it was well worth the wait! Hhhhhh fantastic. :D