Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ayaka's Sketches! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Ayaka's Sketches! (/showthread.php?tid=17349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - SapphireSkylines - 10-15-2016

Cuuute! I might have to get a commission when I have some extra money.

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 10-19-2016

Thank you for the many compliments guys <3 I'm not worthy haha XD Though ah, if I keep accepting commissions--I really might just have to adjust the price since it's not going to be a 1-3 times bonus discount anymore xD That and I don't wish to make other artists angry at me here lol

[Image: Freckles%20and%20Tails.png]

Have some Savona and Ayaka doodles xD

And oh! I hope you guys are enjoying the All Saints' Day event! I know Ayaka did xD
[Image: Saintsday.png]

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - SicketySix - 10-19-2016

Freckles and Tails vs The World!

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 11:18 AM)SicketySix Wrote: Freckles and Tails vs The World!

HELL YE Big Grin

Oh, and also.... Commission for @Abelia Kir Armiger

[Image: Abelia%20Com.png]

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 10-22-2016

If you have told someone that you can RP with them the next day and then find yourself RPing with a friend instead of that person during said date/time--The least you could do after telling them, "I might be able to RP with you in a bit", is to say good night/bye to them when you log off ; u ;

I've been stood up in my RP date ahhh xD I know I'm not that much of an entertaining RP partner and am too quiet but at least don't forget I exist haha xDDD My poor lil roleplayer heart

Here, have a pouting Ayaka who got stood up in QS xD
[Image: Stood%20up.png]

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - SicketySix - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 12:34 AM)Ayaka Wrote: I know I'm not that much of an entertaining RP partner and am too quiet but at least don't forget I exist haha xDDD My poor lil roleplayer heart
Oh bullshit don't you even try and pull that crap when I'm around! You know that's not true at all! Well, I mean the quiet part is, but the rest isn't!

But on the plus side....more art! \o/

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 01:02 AM)SicketySix Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 12:34 AM)Ayaka Wrote: I know I'm not that much of an entertaining RP partner and am too quiet but at least don't forget I exist haha xDDD My poor lil roleplayer heart
Oh bullshit don't you even try and pull that crap when I'm around! You know that's not true at all! Well, I mean the quiet part is, but the rest isn't!

But on the plus side....more art! \o/
My lil 'ol moral support buddy ; u ; <3 Stillthoughjustsaying

ALSO! Another commission done, this time for @Serenity
[Image: Serenity%20Com.png]

WITH THAT SAID HOWEVER! I wanna make an announcement? ; u ; I will be finalizing the commission price since it's not just a 1-2 time commissions anymore.

Quote:From $10, I'm gonna raise it up to $20 per character of the same quality as the ones you've been seeing in the previous posts xD Half body with sketch lines and rush coloring.

I was thinking of doing something about that B&W thing too but I'm not really sure if people wanted that? (The whole, Cinammon roll batch)

So uhm... To those who still want to commission me, feel free to message if not--It's okay as well xD

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 10-25-2016

Commission for the little shet that is @SicketySix

(I was told this was okay to post this so uhh, yeah--I hope I'm not breaking any rules. I mean... I-it's a guy, so... Uhhm.. Yeah? XD)

[Image: SicketySix%20ComD.png]
You owe me $50 for this mainly because of your repeated mention of that Y: MENTION IT MORE AND +$50! D<

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Aya - 10-25-2016

Aaaaaah so much goodness in one place!! Smile

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - SicketySix - 10-25-2016

(10-25-2016, 01:54 PM)Ayaka Wrote: Commission for the little shet that is @SicketySix

(I was told this was okay to post this so uhh, yeah--I hope I'm not breaking any rules. I mean... I-it's a guy, so... Uhhm.. Yeah? XD)

You owe me $50 for this mainly because of your repeated mention of that Y: MENTION IT MORE AND +$50! D<

*flexes*

"Ladies, I'll be here all week"

And heyyyyy that's not fair!

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Parvacake - 10-25-2016

(10-25-2016, 02:38 PM)SicketySix Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 01:54 PM)Ayaka Wrote: Commission for the little shet that is @SicketySix

*flexes*

"Ladies, I'll be here all week"

And heyyyyy that's not fair!
Punish them! Doooo eeet.

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 10-26-2016

(10-25-2016, 02:38 PM)SicketySix Wrote: And heyyyyy that's not fair!
Seems fair to me! > <

(10-25-2016, 02:42 PM)Lililove Wrote: Punish them! Doooo eeet.
See! Lili approves xD

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - SicketySix - 10-26-2016

*glares at Lililove*

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 10-26-2016

Shar & Ayaka o/
[Image: Warmth.png]
Quote:"I might have a suggestion..."

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY! *SLAPS FACE* TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AN--*Sees RP partner reply* NEVERMIND! :D

RE: Ayaka's Sketches! - Ayaka - 10-30-2016

When you've finally met and talked with your hero/idol/savior...

[Image: Ayaka%20Blush.png]

Cheers to you, Rymmrael for being Ayaka's story headcanon Roegadyn haha xD What is confidence and charisma when around your crush xD