Hydaelyn Role-Players
Long time player returning to Roleplay. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Long time player returning to Roleplay. (/showthread.php?tid=17280)

Long time player returning to Roleplay. - Celes Inara - 09-18-2016

Hello Lovelies!

Celes Inara here looking to make an entrance, I've been around FF14 since 2.3 and am returning to the RP scene after leaving it for a while. I've spent a little bit of time doing small RP here or there, spurts of RP before deciding to come back officially.

My experience in RP is only four years or so, maybe a little more. spanning across over seven MMO's including Gw2, WS, RIFT, BnS, WoW, ESO, and Champions Online. So i have a fairly good understanding of Roleplay, though i wouldn't say I'm an expert. I mean, who is an expert at something? we're always learning!

A brief bio of Celes and my preferences/contact Info can be found here:
Celes Player Directory

RE: Long time player returning to Roleplay. - FullmoonFeline - 09-18-2016

Welcome back! :3

RE: Long time player returning to Roleplay. - Faye - 09-18-2016

Hello there, welcome back! Big Grin

RE: Long time player returning to Roleplay. - Celes Inara - 09-18-2016

Thanks for the welcome! I'm AFKing in quicksand alot of the time, though.. mostly cause i like reading the RP.Thumbsup

RE: Long time player returning to Roleplay. - SicketySix - 09-19-2016

Welcome back! Pretty sure I've seen you AFKing at the QS as well haha. It's always fun to people watch there for sure.

RE: Long time player returning to Roleplay. - Celes Inara - 09-19-2016

(09-19-2016, 06:35 PM)SicketySix Wrote: Welcome back! Pretty sure I've seen you AFKing at the QS as well haha. It's always fun to people watch there for sure.
Hehe yeah, i tend to AFK there.. pretty consistently in the corner behind the leve NPC.

RE: Long time player returning to Roleplay. - Celes Inara - 09-21-2016

(09-19-2016, 06:39 PM)Celes Inara Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 06:35 PM)SicketySix Wrote: Welcome back! Pretty sure I've seen you AFKing at the QS as well haha. It's always fun to people watch there for sure.
Hehe yeah, i tend to AFK there.. pretty consistently in the corner behind the leve NPC.
I decided to make a new Raen for Celes and name change/fantasia the current one to be miqo! best of both worlds!

RE: Long time player returning to Roleplay. - SicketySix - 09-22-2016

(09-21-2016, 04:06 PM)Celes Inara Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 06:39 PM)Celes Inara Wrote:
I decided to make a new Raen for Celes and name change/fantasia the current one to be miqo! best of both worlds!

Miqo's ROCKCactuar

Feel free to look up my U'khoa Ohhbi sometime if you get a chance or feel free to just walkup if you see me around. I also RP on Discord/Skype as well.