Hydaelyn Role-Players
Abaigeal - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Abaigeal (/showthread.php?tid=1621)

Abaigeal - Abaigeal - 02-02-2013

I. Basic Info
  • Characters:Abaigeal (last name TBD)
  • Primary character:Abaigeal
  • Linkshells:None~
  • Primary RP Linkshells:None~

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Oh boy. Well I am actually a forum play by post RPer so I am use to writing post that are anywhere from 350-1000 words. Which I guess by some standards is pretty heavy, However, I can RP just about anything and will RP just about anything. Canon, non-canon. Funzies. Just to see what happens. All that good stuff. But As I said I do forum RP and run two boards and those are my main focus...so I guess here and in game would be light/medium

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    It builds character! Actually I believe that characters are not indestructible. They are very much easy to break. And they are very mortal. I find that sometimes injuries can lead to greater plots or reasons for things to occur. Same with RP combat. As long as both further the story and it's discussed between participants what happens. Then there should be no reason for them not to occur. Though, I do whole heartedly support that injuries unless like a scratch should take longer than a day to heal. I once had a character that was injured for over a month (real time) because she had some serious trauma.

• Views on IC romance:
    Love it! Squishy feels help with character development. It's even better when you can take that romance and use it against your character to break them into a million pieces...I know that sounds really horrible. But...sometimes it's the best way to break a character and make them stronger. But not always... mean some romances can be like high school...short sweet and fun while it lasted, while others could be like a serious romance complete with bells and rings and wedding things.
    As long as its stays IC it's awesome. It only gets complicated when other players tend to blur the lines between character feels and their feels.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

I think it's great to establish familial connections and others of the sort. It helps add to the fact that this world that was created (or any world of RP) Could actually exist... Plus it's always fun to play feuding families!

• Views on lore:
    Lore is very important it's the building blocks that give us a basic concept or idea of the world that exist in. While it creates the world's foundation I do believe it's up to the players to expound upon it and use it as sort of a history.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Um...I don't know.. havent gotten that far yet? ^^;;

III. Other Info
  • Timezone:5GMT or EST
  • Contact info:PM, AIM or Sykpe (technopoptart)

RE: Abaigeal - Xenedra - 02-02-2013

I love you with all my heart and soul... And body~

RE: Abaigeal - Abaigeal - 02-04-2013

(02-02-2013, 11:50 PM)Xenedra Wrote: I love you with all my heart and soul... And body~

Heart MMmmmmmmm...promise? Does this mean i can take you on a movie date? or dinner date?! Wink

RE: Abaigeal - Xenedra - 02-05-2013

Can we leave the boy at home this time <3?