Hydaelyn Role-Players
*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... (/showthread.php?tid=1620)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Asyria - 02-02-2013

Flowers everywhere!
Seriously, I,m loving this, it's so bright and colorful. Smile

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 02-03-2013

Almost done with lines on Tadir

Asyria

For your Avatar... is she wearing a mask? I might want to take a peek at that black and white image too!! If you dont mind! Smile

Also! Hee hee I love bright colors!! So thank you!! I am glad you enjoying it! Big Grin

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Asyria - 02-03-2013

Yep she is!
It's that one wooden mask you could craft early in the game.
If you give me your email, I can send the pic. ^^
Look at the wiki once it's linked in my sig. Tongue

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Tadir - 02-03-2013

Woot! Almost done with Tadir! I can't wait to take a look. Also, I'm a bit excited at the prospect of recruiting your character as an asset requisition associate.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Manari - 02-03-2013

Hello!  I love your art, it's such a cool and unique style!  If you aren't full up I would be honored to have Manari drawn by you.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Eva - 02-03-2013

Oh wow! Your style really is wonderfully different!! If you would like to add me to the list and draw/color Eva in your way I would certainly love to see it! Eva's Wiki is a bit outdated and needs to be updated soon, but it has some screenshots and info about her physical appearance is still the same. Heart

UPDATED!!!

TADIR

SO i mixed your face with the Midlander and this is sort of what i have. I am hoping when I color it it will really pop and make a difference!

Show Content

ASYRIA

I am doing something different with yours. I hope that the mask you are referring to is the one that looks like an Owl?! Any how I am going to do to different coloring versions with yours to see what looks better. One with her eyes visible...which can you please tell me what her eye color(s) are? And one with the eye holes completely blacked out like in game.

Show Content

MANARI

Thank you very much!! Certainly! I'll add you down!! Just link me a reference or a really good description! Smile 

EVA
Big Grin Thank you Eva!! Sure I would be more then happy to add you down!Thank you for the reference links! I should have something up either the EOD today or EOD tomorrow! As far as lineart goes!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Vee - 02-03-2013

Wow your color work is amazing! If you ever feel like doing one of my character I'silwen Telemnar I would love that, I don't want to overload you though. I am just starting to hone my drawing skills, so I will definitely check back here often, your linework is boss!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Tadir - 02-03-2013

Sweet! I'm enjoying the bedroom eyes and smirk. ^__^
]I can't wait to see the colors.

VEE

Thanks Vee!♥ I have a spot left! Smile I'd be happy to put you down! Smile Either point me to where i can find references or description and i would be happy to oblige!

And thank you again for your kind compliments! Big Grin

TADIR

LOL! Thanks Tadir!! Big Grin I should have colors up soonish~ I though the smirk was fitting I was more aless going of how he was played in the Skype RP and struck me as a fun kind of guy that is just as playful and jesting as Abai.

UPDATE!

TADIR

Show Content

ALL

If coloring is off or you would like somethign changes slightly let me know. I have my PSD files saved...I think!! ^^;;

ASYRIA

I hope the coloring is right. If not let me know. Based on your avatar it looks like she had milk white colored skin and what looked like violet eyes. AGIAN ANY CHANGES YOU NEED in coloring //please// Let me know!! I'm more then happy to comply.

Show Content
Show Content

UPDATE
Starting on Aysun and Shiro next! Big Grin

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Asyria - 02-03-2013

Coloooooooooooors!
She looks all glamour and not dangerous at all in that pic, more like she was in a ballroom thn on rooftop playing vigilante. Tongue
It's pretty.^^

That is indeed the right mask, but I don't remember what color her eyes were... Knowing me, they could have been purple. Her skin was certainly very pale and the tip of her tail was white too.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Manari - 02-03-2013

EDIT:  I have no idea why my post looks like that or how to fix it!  It won't stop coming out like that no matter how much I edit it. Admin edit: Fixed. You had an unnecessary "." in your font code.

Okay!  I've made a little gallery with reference pics in it.  I've never used this site, so I hope this works!  

Reference pics

http://imgur.com/a/VS9QC

Short description:

Manari is a shy and naive.  She's sweet and always tries to keep a smile on her face.  She has bright white -blonde hair and very white pale skin to compliment it.  She is short by Miqo'te standards, and very light on her feet.  She prefers to use either archery, 2 daggers, or a 2handed axe in battle.  She also has 2 very large hawks that she trained herself.  Manari, as you can see from the reference pics, is almost always found in the Twelveswood.  

Let me know if you need any more info!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Vee - 02-03-2013

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=I%27silwen_Telemnar

It's a pretty terrible photo from 1.0. The only things I can really say if you were to color it and can't make out the picture her eyes are left: teal/blue, right: brown/olive green, her lips are pale pink and she has the typical furry Mithra/Miqo'te nose with a dark undernose pad. ^^ But really I'm fine with whatever!! I look forward to seeing more of your work. Big Grin

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 02-04-2013

Manari

Thank you very much! I willtry to have line art up either tomorrow or tuesday!

Vee

Thank you very much as well! Same goes for you too!! I should either have images up Monday or Tuesday! Big Grin

UPDATE
Finishing up Line art for AYSUN & SHIRO. Will try to post Aysun Line art tonight.