Hydaelyn Role-Players
*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... (/showthread.php?tid=1620)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Renliss - 08-25-2013

*Can't breathe, laughing too hard*

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 08-25-2013

RICO

Show Content

My titles are only going to continue to get even more ridiculous~!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Renliss - 08-25-2013

Thank you so much, Abai! This was the greatest surprise "Welcome back from being AFK" ever~

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 08-25-2013

HARUUUUUUU

Show Content

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Khyas Moonshadow - 08-25-2013

Hehe the elf made me laugh so hard, Once my husband gets a couple of screen shots of his char I'm so having you do a face off between them. Heart

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Covikt - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 09:34 PM)Khyas Moonshadow Wrote: Hehe the elf made me laugh so hard, Once my husband gets a couple of screen shots of his char I'm so having you do a face off between them. Heart
It's actually a Lala :3

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Khyas Moonshadow - 08-26-2013

-Pokes his cute ears- They make it hard to tell in close ups but I love it anyway.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - LeCard - 09-10-2013

I spotted an Abai in game today! I would have talked, but the spam deamons of Ul'dah made my text log unreadable.  but I can say this, she was in a bikini!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 09-10-2013

I saw both of you! Well, I heard both of you. I wanted to see Abai but I couldn't quite locate her.

LeCard, what helped me with the spam text was to create a chat box for RP only that filters everything but whispers, emotes, custom emotes, and say. To prevent all that horrendous screaming.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - LeCard - 09-10-2013

(09-10-2013, 02:48 AM)Siobhain Wrote: I saw both of you! Well, I heard both of you. I wanted to see Abai but I couldn't quite locate her.

LeCard, what helped me with the spam text was to create a chat box for RP only that filters everything but whispers, emotes, custom emotes, and say. To prevent all that horrendous screaming.
I finally managed to figure out a good way to isolate the names of the spam deamons and black list them, but hadn't gotten to that when I found Abai. I do have a separate window for LS/FC chat. I guess everyone should just move to yell channel and everyone agree to block /sh as a whole. at least until the deamons are exorcised.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - AkhutaiAngura - 09-11-2013

That'll only have limited success..

The other day, I was in Gridania and there were sellers spamming both. They would shout once, yell once, shout once, yell once...

I use a channel with emotes, say, LS, FC, whispers and party. Then if I need shout,, I switch to a new window, block the spammers if there are any, use it and switch back

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 12-16-2013

Streaming and other arty shenanigans tonight while server is down!! Probably start at 7est!!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Olofantur - 12-16-2013

(12-16-2013, 11:53 AM)Abaigeal Wrote: Streaming and other arty shenanigans tonight while server is down!! Probably start at 7est!!

Oooo~

Link? can't find it in the front post :<

Cmoooooooon patch

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - DimmerMeerkat - 12-16-2013

Uguuu. @.@ I love yer art.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 12-16-2013

http://www.livestream.com/technopoptart

Oh!! And for newbies to the stream!

RULES:

1. Be kind no direct attacks! (This includes artist and each other  though never has happened)
2. Silly convoy in the chat box is highly welcomed some of the best giggles came from suggestions made in the chat. So please do converse!!(also great way to meet new people)
3. Though contest to popular belief I am not a robot! I do draw quick but remember these are either silly doodles or personal projects for funzies.
4 . want to be drawn(maybe not the very night of the stream. It eventually) please have references handy!!

5. Bring Yer fun pants!! Again I like it when you all are interactive!!