Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel (/showthread.php?tid=1565)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Yssen - 01-17-2013

I have a funneh idea for the twins. I'll hit you up about it and see what you think.

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Moltove - 01-17-2013

What a great concept, Mtoto! I love that art style and can't wait to see this thing come together!

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Aysun - 01-18-2013

..are those the lyrics to Answers I seeee~? Smile

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Moltove - 01-18-2013

I......really need to learn Eorzean!

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Mtoto Wamoto - 01-18-2013

Update:

Quote:I'm currently looking for a Roegadyn to fill the shoes of Althyk! As such, I'm limiting the slot to ONLY Roegadyn for the time being. I'll lift this limit in a few days time if no one steps up to the plate and I'll allow ALL races to apply. Also, please keep in mind that there may be extremely rare cases where I may have to move your character to the spot of another to better balance things out or due to how I would like to interpret the deity. I apologize if you don't get the exact god/goddess you want, but I assure you that your character will still be represented in a manner that is appropriate to them. In a few days, I'll be doing another casting call for some additional characters. While they wont be depicted as "saintly" as the gods themselves, I do have some special plans for them and will be adding an additional outer ring that should please those of you who couldn't get into the first casting call. Keep in mind you can always trade! Just talk to the player in question and then let me know the outcome

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Moltove - 01-18-2013

oh, ha! I didn't consider that the char should (somewhat) match the deity >.< I get excited in these kinds of threads!

I think I shall wait for the outer ring...

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 01-18-2013

Aww... I have a Roegadyn and I'd love to be included in this but I'm not sure Althyk suits her. Q_Q It might be like squeezing her into a dress tailored to anyone-not-a-Roe.

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Mtoto Wamoto - 01-18-2013

1/18 Updated~

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Eva - 01-19-2013

OMG they are both so beautiful! Wonderful job already Mtoto!

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Lenana - 01-19-2013

Eva Wrote:OMG they are both so beautiful! Wonderful job already Mtoto!
^This

Amazing work already, Mtoto.

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Moltove - 01-19-2013

wow, excellent work!!

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Mtoto Wamoto - 01-20-2013

Update - 1/20: Hey everyone! Since I haven't received any male Roegadyns to model for Althyk, I've decided to open up the slot to all males from any race except for male Miqo'te. If you would like your character to represent Althyk, the Keeper, please PM me! To make things fair for everyone, I'm only taking requests made after this post. All previous requests for Althyk will need to be resubmitted. Sorry to everyone who has already volunteered!

Also, I'm doing another casting call for any and all adventurers! However, I only have 14 slots available! As such, I need 7 males and 7 females. Please PM me your request as well as an reference pictures and details for your character. Again, any requests made on this thread will be ignored.

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Folken - 01-20-2013

Previous issues aside, great work Mtoto. These are all coming out amazingly and I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the final results.

Quite a daunting undertaking and definitely an ambitious project!

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Kylin - 01-20-2013

If it helps to move me to Althyk to find the final person, I don't mind. I have no problem swapping with someone who would prefer to be Rhalgr. I'm just a tad worried about having my character represented in a way he isn't (a common problem I've been striving to fix recently >.>). If this is the case, the god of time better end up being one hawt deity Laugh

Re: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Mtoto Wamoto - 01-20-2013

Thank you!

It's definitely a huge undertaking, but I'm gonna try to shoot to finish this within the next month or two, but that's all depending on how busy I get outside of this project with the Tarot card one and several other things I'm working on.