Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! (/showthread.php?tid=15531)

A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! - Savo - 03-14-2016

[Image: ayBGkA4.jpg?2]

RE: A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! - Momo - 03-14-2016

Perfect venue choice of course! Time we moved out of the musty old cabaret cellars and bring the music to the world!

I am so very sad I can't be there, but I hope can send some audience your way, and maybe some favors, hope this goes well!  Break a leg you two!

RE: A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! - Savo - 03-14-2016

It's alright Momo, we have fashioned a Momo-effigy that we will move randomly around the place.  Folks will only know of your absence if they go so far as to proposition the mannequin. We have yet to find some one willing to sit inside the trojan-momo and reply appropriately. Smile 

Hopefully things will go well, moral support is greatly appreciated!

-sincerely 
A 10-string viol and the cat who comes with it

RE: A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! - Savo - 03-16-2016

Selfishly bumping this post up because it is tomorrow night.  But rather than seem like that is what I am doing, I will mask the intent with a few questions about the nanawa mines.

1) in the building across from the promenade,  there is a hyur inside looking for something on the shelves there...what the hell is he looking for?  

2) the miners at the table out front the promenade building...how long is their smoke break? they've been there a while.

3) would anyone want to sleep in the beds there?  Has anyone crashed there?

4) has anyone discussed the possibility of hiring at least one duskwight?  they are a subterranean people anyway.  they could live in the mine too...the commute would be very reasonable.

cheers
-Savo's viol.

RE: A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! - Marcy - 03-16-2016

Savo asks the burning questions.

I don't think I can link the current (WIP) set list here due to profanities, but a little bird told me something has been posted over there.

RE: A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! - Alderique - 03-17-2016

I'll be there! Come listen to songs while hanging out with a bunch of miners Cactuar

RE: A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! - Aya - 03-17-2016

Neat! ^^

RE: A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! - Savo - 03-18-2016

Thanks to everyone who supported this event, it was really fun for Marcellain and myself.  We made a lot of noise, used a lot of profanity, suffered exactly zero trolls, Gwyn gave out free beer, Marcy's fan club showed up in force with one pair of bunny ears and only two pairs of underwear between them (and Renaux didn't account for the ears but may have been wearing panties) and finally no one shooed off the Viol player for trying to rhyme 'autoerotic' with 'frolic.'  (Technically, they do rhyme.)  

At any rate, It's not enough for a unwashed miqo kit and an overly preened vanity bard to have enjoyed it.  If those that attended had...we'll do it again...and Marcy will have a new hat.    -once we figured out what happened to him. Smile 

Sincerely
Savo's Viol

RE: A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! - Rosamund - 03-18-2016

I had a great time! The atmosphere was engaging and energetic, and the chemistry between you two really made it. Songs were amazing, as usual! So sorry I had to leave early but bed was calling. If you do this again, I'm so there!

[Image: 7gLTN7d.png]
Two bards and their captivated crowd.

RE: A Night at the Cliffs. Musical Review! - Savo - 03-18-2016

I was so happy to see you and some other JH-RP tags, I know how opposite the times zones are for you chaps.  Thank you very much for lending your support.  I'll be seeing you all tomorrow at the seaside bar.