Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Kings - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: The Kings (/showthread.php?tid=15051)

The Kings - Miakoda - 01-26-2016

The Kings is an underground group spanning all throughout Eorzea composed of criminals of every variety. Though not an 'official' group, The Kings is an alliance of all sorts of wrong-doers.

It is rumored that a blonde Hyur woman that goes by, "Doc." and a large Roe going  by the name of "Red Duck" started gathering people to join the alliance, creating a network for their shady work.

RE: The Kings - DrDucker - 01-26-2016

hello i am red duck

you may remember me from another post
you may remember about 3 lines up i said hi to you

i can help out for i-g-invites!!

just message me ingame if you see me and we can be friends toooo

RE: The Kings - Miakoda - 01-26-2016

Hello Folks!  I play Fiona Cooper.  Ready to get down and dirty with some lovely srs bizniz crime RP.

Sent me a message here or IG to get the ball rolling and we'll figure out a way to get you ICly in the LS!

Check out our advertisement on Tumblr too.  Sharing is caring!:

The Kings on Tumblr

RE: The Kings - Miakoda - 02-16-2016

Hello fellow roleplayers! I apologize if anyone has tried to get in touch with Fiona Cooper IG to join The Kings.  My computer had an unfortunate mishap with a flight of stairs, and is out for repair.  I should have a functioning computer again within the week, I hope.

Red Duck has been a super good sport and has taken on a lot of the recruitment IG during my absence, but I would love to do some RP with people interested, so if anyone is wanting to and willing, I am available on Skype.  Just send me a PM for my info!

We have a few crime-tastic events coming up.  One good old fashioned robbery, and an assassination plot.  If anyone has a character that would like to be involved, hit us up!

If anyone has an idea for a crime-tastic plot and needs assistance with carrying it out, we are more than happy to help as well.

Drugs are in circulation in Eorzea.  Feel free to contact Koh'si Jakkya or Andvari Laveer to strike up a deal.  Still recruiting for active sales people.  Drug Information here.

RE: The Kings - Miakoda - 02-22-2016

Obtained: New Computer {1}!
I'm back and active once again IG and ready to get things rolling (loosely IG today since the server is down, haha).  With the patch coming out tomorrow I'm anticipating lots of activity and opportunities for Roleplay.

I'm around today to chat about anyone's needs or desires to get involved with the Kings.  

We also have a new Orchid sales person on board: Ian Moone!

RE: The Kings - Miakoda - 02-27-2016

Hoping to have a large recruitment flow this weekend!! I, Fiona Cooper, will be around IG to get done all the RP that needs to get done to make the Kings awesome and give people lots of shady crime related RP.  Smile

RE: The Kings - Baby Hands - 02-27-2016

I'm still interested in joining this linkshell if that's okay. I haven't been around recently due to the patch keeping me busy on my main. I'll message you in-game, or I can PM you here to set up a time if that works better for you.

RE: The Kings - Miakoda - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 04:03 PM)Baby Hands Wrote: I'm still interested in joining this linkshell if that's okay. I haven't been around recently due to the patch keeping me busy on my main. I'll message you in-game, or I can PM you here to set up a time if that works better for you.

Great!  Yeah I'm sorry when you messaged me the first time around my computer died the next day.  I'm back IG though Big Grin

RE: The Kings - JaxJonah - 06-18-2016

Interested in seeing what this is about and joining of you guys are still active. I have a miquo'te who's recently taken up smuggling and can't wait to get his hands dirty.