Hydaelyn Role-Players
[FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! (/showthread.php?tid=14968)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Marcy - 01-17-2016

This is a comments and feedback thread for the Doodle above you forum game. Feel free to thank your sketchers, ask questions about the thread, or propose ways to improve it!

Cool

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Virella - 01-17-2016

That's actually quite an awesome idea, I might chip in one of these weeks once my shoulder goes less derp Big Grin

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Marcy - 01-17-2016

(01-17-2016, 03:21 PM)Virella Wrote: That's actually quite an awesome idea, I might chip in one of these weeks once my shoulder goes less derp Big Grin

Thank you! Sorry about your shoulder, hope it gets better D:

Who's gonna volunteer as first tribute?!

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Alderique - 01-19-2016

(01-17-2016, 03:21 PM)Virella Wrote: That's actually quite an awesome idea, I might chip in one of these weeks once my shoulder goes less derp Big Grin

DO IT. I heal the derp with my heretical gridanian hands.

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Marcy - 01-19-2016

I'm summoning sketchers to the thread. Based Bob Ross, blessed you be, hail satan, amen.

Show Content

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Marcy - 01-20-2016

Belated thanks to AekiraSwythe for that adorable Marcy! Thank you so much. Someone grab their handsome lad!

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Aya - 01-20-2016

Its a wonderful idea! Only wish that I could doodle! ^^

(01-20-2016, 12:03 AM)Aya Wrote: Its a wonderful idea! Only wish that I could doodle! ^^

Thank you! It's never a bad time to start B)

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Aya - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 12:30 AM)Marcy Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 12:03 AM)Aya Wrote: Its a wonderful idea!  Only wish that I could doodle! ^^

Thank you! It's never a bad time to start B)
stiiiick peoples!

No pressure at all! Really, it's open to absolutely all skill levels but of course I want participants to be comfortable with putting themselves out there. It's for funnnnnnnnnn

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - AekiraSwyfte - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 12:01 AM)Marcy Wrote: Belated thanks to AekiraSwythe for that adorable Marcy! Thank you so much. Someone grab their handsome lad!
I'm so glad you approve! Marcy was a ton of fun to draw. (Especially his hair. And his freckles. Big Grin)

Anyway this challenge is a ton of fun and I def recommend it to anyone considering, of every skill level! It's a good challenge, particularly if you're not familiar with the character you're drawing.

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Alderique - 01-20-2016

Stick peoples welcome!!

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Alderique - 01-24-2016

Updated with drawing of Aekira, finally! Had a rough couple of days but there he is.

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Steel Wolf - 01-24-2016

I know this is for funsies and all but dammit there are so many amazing artists to be put aside to and it is scurry you gaiz.

Maybe I shall summon the courage to join in.

...and I promise it's not just to get arts of my character, oh no. Srsly.

RE: [FEEDBACK] Doodle above you! - Marcy - 01-24-2016

Totally get the scary part! But I promise, no one is judging! The only judgement I am making is all of these amazing artists not posting come onnnn I want to see all of the characters.

I'll tag the next person that tags Alderique because he's the hero that thread deserves.