Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] (/showthread.php?tid=14953)

Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - Astrie Nauravuet - 01-15-2016

Greetings ladies and gentlemen!

[Image: bottom-image.png]

Miss Astrie Nauravuet is becoming a new theatrics tutor and will be holding a taster session at 
Ashen Academy 
Ward 4, Plot 10. The Goblet
Theatre Classroom, Room 18 

OOCly this is actually for me to test out how an amateur dramatic group would play out in role play so i'm asking the community for some support and help whilst trying to figure this out and be able to deliver it to students on a regular basis when lessons start up. 
It's not meant to be anything grand/intense but i'm still nervous about it all and hope you can bear with me! And I hope folks will find it entertaining learning to entertain IC. 
Feel free to reply below, PM me or /tell in-game. : )
Thanks! Blush

--NOTE: 
Sadly this will have to be something to run at an unknown later date due to adverse circumstances.

RE: Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - MBajihri - 01-15-2016

I just want to say I give a 10/10 on the usage of the Theatrhythm avatar at the top, made me smile. Smile

RE: Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - Accendie - 01-15-2016

Just wanted to say that this is such an amazing idea!
Sadly Nef is in no way interested in this. However I might have an alt soon who would if you keep this up. ^^

RE: Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - RiniKett - 01-16-2016

I would love to support this. I'll have to see how well the times mesh with my time zone before I can say if I'll be able to attend or not.

RE: Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - Astrie Nauravuet - 01-16-2016

I'm so happy for your replies! Big Grin
Expect some swapping and changing the time/dates a few times around while there are some minor changes with the academy class schedule. 
I would hope to do a time that suits most timezones and preferably this will stay on the weekend. Will keep updated! 
I really appreciate all support thank you so much : )

RE: Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - Parth Makeo - 01-16-2016

Oh man gotta convert the time into EST US. I want Xyla to attend to have some hilarity with it but also get into it.

RE: Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - Nebbs - 01-16-2016

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I would love to do this, especially if we can RP the whole thing and not just OOC try to put on a show.

Nebula is a retired Bard (now Witch) but keeps her hand in with performances. These have been one-woman things in the past, mainly as OOC they are much easier to organise and script. Others have tried putting on plays but I thing they tend to suffer from people sticking with it and the whole virtual coordination thing and how fast people can cut/paste their lines and not get it wrong.

Time wise I'm UK! so that is great.

The only thing this Sunday (17th) is I will be performing at this event at 8pm UK time. "A Show of Sugar and Spice: Sunday, January 17, 3pm EST" which is 8pm UK. 

RE: Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - FuzzyMattress - 01-16-2016

Sounds like fun actually, might be more than half tempted to give it a look.

RE: Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - Astrie Nauravuet - 01-17-2016

As expected the time and dates have changed again i'm afraid this weekend has caught me offguard IRL! I hope next weekend works *fingers crossed*

RE: Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - Tara - 01-25-2016

This sounds like it would be awesome! I hope it gets off the ground!

RE: Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - Telluride - 01-26-2016

Consider me curious and potentially interested if my poor schedule can accommodate it.

RE: Theatre Classes! [Community Support [Request] - Usagi-hime - 01-26-2016

This sounds really cute, if there's ever time for me to attend Olive would love to come pop by (even though she doesn't have a musical bone in her body, she's got a lotta heart XD).