Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gauging interest in a late-night static. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Gauging interest in a late-night static. (/showthread.php?tid=14774)

Gauging interest in a late-night static. - AquiziTC - 12-31-2015

Hey look it's that time again where Tenrilaux actually posts something on the RPC instead of just lurks around like a creep.

Well, maybe not a creep.

Anyway! This is just something I'm curious about and I figured I'd run it by you guys first since I like you RP types more than the general population.

I have been thinking about involving myself in a static, and the more I think about it the more I realize that I'm limited to a rather late time of night. I work nights currently at my job, and plan to continue with it since I enjoy it a lot (for those curious, I drive a big 40ft bus for the city transit agency, and currently I do the closing shifts). So I'm kinda fishing around to see if there would be anyone interested in a medium-effort static running around ... hrmmm... 1:30 AM to 4:00 AM. This is CENTRAL time, so it'd probably be nicer for West Coasters (11:30 PM to 2:00 AM). Time is of course semi-flexible, my work shift ends at around 1:00 AM. I'm looking for maybe two nights a week between Monday and Thursday, though three nights could be fine if people wanted it. It could even be an RP/IC thing for people if all eight of us are the type.

My only dude is Tenrilaux, and right now I have a i198 DRG, and a i176 DRK.
I have been a raid leader before in WoW, and I would categorize my leading style as semi-relaxed/goofy. As in jokes and messing around is all well and good, but when it's time to fight it's time to fight. Content on farm is obviously relaxed, heh.

I have a voice comm server available (my FC's, they would be absolutely fine if I used it for this) and could probably get some forum space allotted if wanted.

So... yeah. Just putting the ole fishing line out there I guess.

Can PM me here or send me a tell in game (Tenrilaux Lemont) with questions.

T:
T:
H: Khuj'a SCH
H:
D: Tenrilaux DRG preferred, can DRK (T)
D:
D:
D:

RE: Gauging interest in a late-night static. - AquiziTC - 12-31-2015

Oh, an addition: voice communication is a must. If you can't/won't talk, sorry, but no go. The program I have available is Mumble (privately owned server by my FC).

RE: Gauging interest in a late-night static. - Ashe - 12-31-2015

I could lend a hand I guess.

201BLM/190DRK/185NIN/185BRD/185DRG

I prefer BLM though...I kinda suck as a tank.

I haven't done any of the end game stuff for HW yet 'cause it's mostly impossible without a static.
I am a fast learner though and have geared jobs that I know how to play =~=
I've cleared all of the ARR stuff so I know the general navigation of end-game in this game.

RE: Gauging interest in a late-night static. - AquiziTC - 01-01-2016

Eh, I haven't had a single nibble on this aside you and one other person from a linkshell. So I will consider this currently unfeasible.

RE: Gauging interest in a late-night static. - Random Encounter - 01-01-2016

Would have loved to join this on NIN/BRD/MNK or MCH (All in the 205range) but sadly I tend to not be home till a tad later and my pocket heals only has voice available on the week ends. Shame you couldn't get more bites =/

RE: Gauging interest in a late-night static. - AquiziTC - 01-01-2016

Yeah weekends I am very not free, and pushing past 4AM my time is a bit rough since I still have -some- earlier day shifts.

I'm still interested in this kind of thing, but I know it's a long shot.