Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Elza Fairhan - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Elza Fairhan (/showthread.php?tid=14607)

Elza Fairhan - MissMizzy - 12-14-2015

Hey all! 

I just realized I still never actually posted one of these yet! So, here is mine! Please feel free to PM me of send me a TELL in game if you are interesting in some RP with Elza. Smile
She needs some character development and story plotting going on! lolz

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Elza Fairhan (for now)
  • Primary character: Elza Fairhan
  • Linkshells: Wayfarer's of Eorzea (WoE)
  • Primary RP linkshell: Wayfarer's of Eorzea (WoE)

[*]II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Light to Heavy. It really depends on who I am RP with, and where, the event, etc. But in terms of lore, I try to maintain it, and in terms of that sense I would say I am mostly medium/heavy. Most of my serious leveling however has been pretty much OOC due to when I take a session to level, I power level. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • Light injures I would say. And I plan RP combat further into Elza's story because 1. I am still pretty bad at it, but I want to learn as it sounds like it is actually fun (and done fairly) in this game. And 2. Because Elza hasn't really fought anyone offensively before. She has encountered a few Primal fights in the woods and desert here and there, but she doesn't feel it is right for her to conjurer offensively unless necessary for her or someone else's life. (Hoping to incorporate another class for this into her storyline at some point)

• Views on IC romance:
  • I believe if the time is right and it naturally happens between two characters. It also depends on if my character ends up wanting one or is a part of their life goals. However, I am NOT into ERP. I don't mind some suggestive stuff, but ERP is a WHOLE different scope of NO for me.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Is a MUST. Characters need other characters in their life to drive their plot, help character development, and make the RP FUN. However, I find family ties are hard to come by, as they usually start with a backstory you make yourself for you character.

• Views on lore:
  • I follow it as much as possible. I am still new to the game, so I have been learning as I go and when I do learn something new, I apply it and follow it. So if I make a mistake regarding lore, just correct me as I would not try to break it on purpose and so I can know that new fact of knowledge for the future. Smile

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • Basically unless at a specific RP event, in a RP hub (like the Quicksand), or pre-arranged, I will respond OOC for the most part. For me, there is a time and place for RP. But if you walk up to me IC I will still respect that and respond IC as well.
[*]
III. Other Info 

[*]
  • Timezone: EST (GMT 5)
  • Contact info: Search up 'Elza Fairhan' in game or PM me on here.