Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Hidden Logbook of Abigor - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: The Hidden Logbook of Abigor (/showthread.php?tid=1425)

The Hidden Logbook of Abigor - Dante Abigor - 10-20-2012

I was bored so I figured that I would post some journal entries about Dantes current life and adventures that IC most characters dont see. That said, feel free to comment on/chat about the journal as you please here if you want. Im likely just going to edit it if I feel like adding more entries in the future. It should be kept in mind that these "entries" take place during random stretches of time inbetween them. Dante in no way writes in it every day so the information given from each entry could seem completely unrelated to another.

LOG 1

Spoiler: show
I killed 28 today. I just cant seem to get it right. I dont understand it. I'll try it on this one to see if I get it right this time.
I killed 29 today. I really seem to be unable to do it properly. Whenever I attempt to use healing magic, it only ends up hurting the target unless it is myself. Alot. Maybe I should find someone who is good at this and ask them why mine always causes explosions. I dont really want to clean up this mess though, so maybe I'll do it now. Someone might wander by and get something off the remains of these birds if I leave them here anyway.
The soup I made from a few of the birds was not very good.

LOG 2

It was a trap. I really dont understand anyone it seems. Three days ago I was hired by a woman wearing a cape made of feathers. She was very beautiful, and very nice. Her name was Madeline. She said all she wanted was company for her small vacation on her ship. We left, and I really was having fun. She fed me a lot of very delicious food, and kept patting my head whenever I said something that she liked. Then suddenly while I was sleeping all of these men from another ship boarded and attacked me. I let my guard down, so I was knocked out immediately. When I awoke I was bound and lying on a shore. Madeline said that I killed her son a few months ago.....but I dont remember. I dont remember my jobs after I do them unless something good happened. When I told her that she got angry and tried to stab me.
I didnt feel like dying, so I tripped her. She accidentally stabbed her arm with her dagger, and rolled over screaming. I used this chance to stomp my foot into her mouth. Her teeth hurt, but I kept my foot fixed onto the back of her mouth until she died.
After I managed to free myself using her blade, I put her body in the water and watched it sink. Only her feather came floated back up towards the surface.
The food she gave me was really delicious. I didnt get paid though....

LOG 3
Today was strange. I was just walking around when suddenly these strange people picked me up and ran into this crowd of even more strange people. Then for some reason they told me that I had to dance with them for some show. I didnt say yes, but they still carried me to some weird building and made me wear a robe and this strange powdery stuff. After that they threw me on a stage and started playing music, telling me to let the music carry me.
I didnt really understand, but I felt strange listening to the music. When I looked at their faces as they played music, they all seemed to really enjoy what they were doing. It felt really interesting. So I began try moving with the music. I felt really uncomfortable at first because a lot of people were watching me, but it also felt kind of nice. After a while some women dressed in the same outfit as me got on stage and began to dance with me. It was like we have known each other a really long time, and we all danced together with the same moves somehow. When I felt the music coming to an end I did a strange pose with the women dancing, and all of these pretty lights started to shine. After that everyone started clapping a lot so I left the stage.
After putting my clothes back on all of those strange people showed up crying. They said I was the best dancer that they have ever worked with, and asked me to stay with them. I didnt feel like I should bother them though so I said no. As I was leaving one of the women I danced with gave me a bracelet with pretty gems in it. Then her face turned red and she said that I should come back soon. I dont understand why she was so angry, but I didnt want to get hit so I said that I would.
Today was strange....but I didnt hate it or anything.

LOG 4

I really dont understand anything sometimes. Aeka was angry at me today because I didnt have any apple cake the other day to give her. I said sorry but she pecked me anyway and ran away. I tried chasing her but I cant keep up with her while running on sand. I only stopped for a second.....but the sand swallowed me up.
I fell on my head. It hurt. When I looked up though I was in some old looking place underground. I couldnt really see much so I used my claws to make sparks. After walking a while I found some lit torches though so I used those instead and went in deeper. I dont really know how long I was walking, but I know that my feet really hurt afterwards. I ran into a group of people, and they seemed to know where they were so I decided to speak to them. They were not nice people though. They had a girl tied up and it looked like they were about to kill her. I didnt really care, but they said something about me trying to interfere and tried to kill me too for some reason.
They were all really strong, and there was a lot of them, but wherever we were, the building was old. I killed three of them but it started getting difficult to fight all of them so I took a guess and hit the wall as hard as I could. I thought that if the ceiling couldnt take having myself and some sand on top then maybe using force would break it down. It worked, but the entire ceiling started to cave in. I dont really understand why, but I grabbed the girl that was tied up and ran in the direction that I assumed the others came from. I figured that if they were just here to kill one person then they wouldnt be too far from the exit. I actually had no idea if this was true but I figured that if I was going to die then it should be while trying to live.
I was wrong, but there was a hole with light coming out of it down the tunnel so I decided to tackle it while running as fast as I could. It really hurt. I managed to escape, but I couldnt really move too much afterwards. I didnt really care anymore, so I untied the crying girl and told her to go home. After that I fell asleep. I had a really nice dream about the sun.
When I woke up the crying girl was sleeping on my chest. She was heavy. I waited until she woke up, then told her that she should go home. Somehow that tunnel went all the was to La Noscea, at least where we jumped out anyway. The hold was already covered in dirt and stone so there wasnt really anything we could do about it though. She told me that she didnt have a home. I didnt really care, but she kept following me around everywhere. Eventually I did want to get some work done though so I told her that I had to go earn some money soon. I didnt really want her to get hurt because of me so I took her to Limsa so that she could rest. I bought a little place where she would be able to live, and bought her some food after making sure she could cook. A few days later after it seemed that she would be fine on her own I was ready to leave, but she made me give her one of my pearls. She told me that she was really glad I saved her, and that she wanted me to be her papa. When I said no, she hit me on the head and said a bunch of stuff I didnt understand. She started to cry though, so I said I would be her papa. She got really happy after that, and said that she will wait for me and be a good girl. I dont really get it, but I felt really....warm after that.
The food she makes is really delicious.