Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Circle of Mages LS/RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Circle of Mages LS/RP (/showthread.php?tid=13916)

Circle of Mages LS/RP - *Titania* - 10-17-2015

Purpose of the Linkshell:
I'm looking to Roleplay a collective of some the best, most powerful and knowledgeable mages in all of Eorzea. Black Mages, White Mages, Summoners, Scholars, Astrologians(I guess even Dark Knights?)Good or Evil we will be a group of magic users whose sole goal is to embellish in our curiosities and the experimentation of magic.  And when thing go awry we will be there to draw power from each other.

Restrictions:
-I prefer if your main is a Disciple of Magic, but if have a DoM that is atleast lvl 40, that's fine too.
-If you are a non magic user then the only way you would be allowed to join is if you become a mage's retainer. ^^

If you're interested reply back with a little info about your character and when you're most likely to be on or send me a tell in game to Yvetter Edmont.

I'm new to balmung and I'm really looking for some new friends. i thought this would be a good way to do it. ^^

RE: Circle of Mages LS/RP - Reiner Dorn - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 12:34 PM)*Titania* Wrote: Purpose of the Linkshell:
I'm looking to Roleplay a collective of some the best, most powerful and knowledgeable mages in all of Eorzea. Black Mages, White Mages, Summoners, Scholars, Astrologians(I guess even Dark Knights?)Good or Evil we will be a group of magic users whose sole goal is to embellish in our curiosities and the experimentation of magic.  And when thing go awry we will be there to draw power from each other.

Restrictions:
-I prefer if your main is a Disciple of Magic, but if have a DoM that is atleast lvl 40, that's fine too.
-If you are a non magic user then the only way you would be allowed to join is if you become a mage's retainer. ^^

If you're interested reply back with a little info about your character and when you're most likely to be on or send me a tell in game to Yvetter Edmont.

I'm new to balmung and I'm really looking for some new friends. i thought this would be a good way to do it. ^^
Reiner here, Hit me up in game sometime on Reiner Dorn. I play a mage, and leader of Company of people who hunt evil mages, forbidden magic users, the sort. And I run the weekly mage combat tournament.

RE: Circle of Mages LS/RP - Riven - 10-17-2015

I'm interested, I have an IC Arcanist and I've been doing some theorycrafting on gamespells with her.

RE: Circle of Mages LS/RP - QueenFrejyalen - 10-17-2015

I'd love to have my character Frejyalen be a part of a mage community!  I'll be in touch if I see you online.  =]

RE: Circle of Mages LS/RP - Talvi Noita - 10-17-2015

Sounds like fun. You can find info about my character here https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Talvi_Noita 100% BLM IC aside from some side stuff for crafting and gathering. 

Talvi

RE: Circle of Mages LS/RP - FreelanceWizard - 10-17-2015

Feel free to look up your friendly neighborhood order of mages, based in Limsa Lominsa if you're interested in swapping tales and theories of magic. Smile It seems like you want to do your own thing, but we might be able to set up some meetings.

RE: Circle of Mages LS/RP - Ekidna - 10-19-2015

I may be interested (I am always interested in meeting new people!). 
I'm interested in meeting mages characters and do more magic-oriented rp, but not being part of a community, as my main is clearly not on the ""good"" side - would that be acceptable in the linkshell?

(My case would be a little complicated, as my main character is learning thaumaturgy in secret with a black mage. She'd be interested in learning more things from thaumaturgists and black mages but it would be - or at least she would try to - anonymously, as she totaly risks her life for doing so.)

RE: Circle of Mages LS/RP - T'shina - 10-19-2015

I  have Mayu Cloudwalker and she's really a mage of all sorts. She has no definition and simply calls herself a Mage though she has been learning elemental magics as her primary forms and she has learned healing magics.

RE: Circle of Mages LS/RP - No Longer Exists - 10-19-2015

Zealous Oak (See In Game: Doc Oak) is a somewhat renowned physician and conjurer by now through RP, as well as a devotee of the faith. I would love to RP a little more about the mystickal side of things than simply patching up my favorite knuckledusters at the Grindstone event. lol

I am on all the time, so you're bound to run into or past Oak eventually. Just look for a big Roe in the healer's robe. Smile