Hydaelyn Role-Players
the lost little lalafell - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: the lost little lalafell (/showthread.php?tid=1381)

the lost little lalafell - Gilliankiro - 08-19-2012

Greetings everyone!
I'm fairly new to ff14, gotten a few levels here and there but I haven't scratched the surface of the game yet. Its hard to do when your the only one around, despite earning rights into the legacy program I have yet to even hear anyone talk in the game. Its hard to enjoy a game when your the only one around, and having no one around to help figure out the game.

MMORPGS I have had tons of experience with. I have played most out there to try and escape the clutches of WoW. ffxi I got pretty into for along time until financial matters put a stop to that.

When it comes to role playing I have little to some experience. I used to role play with a GF ( not the naughty kind xD), but that fell apart with the relationship. Since then I haven't really had an rp outlet. The only kind of rp I have experience with is text based via messengers. I am much interested in trying to role play in game, even though I don't know much about the lore yet.

I'm looking to unrust my roleplay skills, learn to be better at it, meet some people, and more importantly I'm just looking to be able to enjoy the game with some nice folk.

if you see a lost little lalafell running around with a lost expression that would most likely be me. feel free to strike up a convo IC or OOC either way i wouldn't mind.

-Lio Meron

Re: the lost little lalafell - Lenana - 08-19-2012

Heya!

Another Lalafell! Woot! \o/

If you want to roleplay, I'm ALWAYS glad to roleplay with anyone. Send me a tell on Leanna Milose if you want to RP. Also, welcome!

Re: the lost little lalafell - Kylin - 08-19-2012

Don't do it! Leanna is actually a cold-hearted, diabolical and murderous lalafell who has a fetish for burying corpses under the Corvus Cinis headquarters.

Welcome to the community. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to send a tell to me or any other RPer ^^

Re: the lost little lalafell - Lenana - 08-19-2012

Kylin Wrote:Don't do it! Leanna is actually a cold-hearted, diabolical and murderous lalafell who has a fetish for burying corpses under the Corvus Cinis headquarters.
^Lies. Leanna is nice!

Re: the lost little lalafell - Smiling River - 08-19-2012

Welcome to the RP community~

Re: the lost little lalafell - Riik - 08-20-2012

Leanna likes to burn things >.>

First I heard about the corpses though o.o;

Anyways... welcome! *Welcome cuddles*

If you still need pearling into our OOC Linkshell and see me in game, feel free to ask. My character is Riku Toiiku.

Re: the lost little lalafell - Eva - 08-20-2012

Welcome to the fun! :cheer:

Re: the lost little lalafell - Gilliankiro - 08-20-2012

So many welcomes!

now kylin I find it hard to believe any lalafell could be cold hearted, and going by my previous experiences with ffxiv being a corpse is a hobby of mine xD

Leanna that sounds great, I will seek you out when I can. But fair warning >.> <.< I have a 3 year rp rust to get rid of so don’t expect anything fancy.

Riik I will have to find you too when I get a chance to get on Big Grin and thanks for the warning about Leanna Tongue but where you say pyromaniac I say smore-friendly

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone can’t wait to see you all in game so I can get to know you all better.

Re: the lost little lalafell - Lenana - 08-20-2012

Gilliankiro Wrote:now kylin I find it hard to believe any lalafell could be cold hearted, and going by my previous experiences with ffxiv being a corpse is a hobby of mine xD
Heh... I know that feeling. Black Mages are squishy. >.<

Gilliankiro Wrote:Leanna that sounds great, I will seek you out when I can. But fair warning >.> <.< I have a 3 year rp rust to get rid of so don’t expect anything fancy.
*is warned* Tongue I never expect anything fancy, don't worry. Smile

Gilliankiro Wrote:Riik I will have to find you too when I get a chance to get on Big Grin and thanks for the warning about Leanna Tongue but where you say pyromaniac I say smore-friendly
Leanna rarely sets things on fire. When it does happen. it's either an accident, or you really pushed her over the edge.

Re: the lost little lalafell - Riik - 08-21-2012

Leanna Wrote:Leanna rarely sets things on fire. When it does happen. it's either an accident, or you really pushed her over the edge.

Or it's an OOC reply to Linkshell chat >.>

Leanna loves burning everyone and everything out of character >.>