Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rizzawr!! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Rizzawr!! (/showthread.php?tid=1354)

Rizzawr!! - Ben Talos - 07-30-2012

Hi! I am kind of new to RP and MMO's in general and wanted to announce myself. Benjamin C. Talos, the galka taru-eater ROEGADYN wonder and I am hungry! I have read up on some of the linkshells that are out there but have not really settled on anything in particular or I may not be affiliated with any one yet. We will see what happens. I am still figuring out what kind of fellow Benny will be. I just wanted to say hello and hide your lalafells!

I do not really eat lalafells.

Really! I eat normal things instead, like bacon!

[size=xx-smal]* No lalafells were harmed in the making of this introduction.[/size]

Re: Rizzawr!! - Lenana - 07-30-2012

Welcome! And you no eat Leanna! Evil

Re: Rizzawr!! - Smiling River - 07-30-2012

Benjamin is a cool name. Welcome to the community.

Re: Rizzawr!! - Gerik - 07-30-2012

Did you say Roegadynnnnn?

/drool

Re: Rizzawr!! - Nel Celestine - 07-31-2012

Welcome Ben! It's great to see new people joining the community, Especially Roes!

Re: Rizzawr!! - Gerik - 07-31-2012

Nel Celestine Wrote:Welcome Ben! It's great to see new people joining the community, Especially Roes!
Quooooted for truth!

Re: Rizzawr!! - Ben Talos - 07-31-2012

Thank you for the welcome!

Is there much role-play happening outside of any of the specific linkshells? I had hoped to sample a bit before aligning myself with any particular guild or guilds.

I see that there is an event on the schedule but I am not sure I will be able to be in attendance for that which is too bad because I imagine there would be a lot of lalafells BACON!

For impromptu gatherings it was suggested to me that I check out Amajina and Sons Mineral Concern along with a few of the linkshells' designated headquarter locations but thus far I have not seem to have found much activity. But then I figured maybe everyone was out waltzing with the bombs last night anyway.

I will keep an eye out though, and I will probably be around Ul'dah. I seem to have been spending a lot of time at Camp Horizon trading in these leve cards for the opportunity to crush various things with my axe - but not lalafells so do not worry! Oh, some of them were lalafells. But they were the bad kind, I promise!

Re: Rizzawr!! - Seohyun - 07-31-2012

Yay, welcome to the community! Hope to see you around.

Re: Rizzawr!! - Reiry - 07-31-2012

You can always join Backstage, it's a nice OOC meeting place.

I'm sure Gerik would love to molest give you a pearl.

Re: Rizzawr!! - Merri - 07-31-2012

Welcome to the RPC!

Re: Rizzawr!! - Gerik - 07-31-2012

Reiry Wrote:You can always join Backstage, it's a nice OOC meeting place.

I'm sure Gerik would love to molest give you a pearl.
Omg it was you!
I didn't even have a pearl sack ; ;
How could you do this to me Reiry!

Re: Rizzawr!! - Ben Talos - 07-31-2012

Splendid! I have made note of the names and will make it a point to keep an eye both eyes out as I make my way through the hustle and bustle of the city-state.

I have been giving more and more thought what kind of a roegadyn I will be. When I stay in-character, Ben may not be the most friendly sort. But I am! So I just wanted to explain that part up front.

I am still looking to fill in back-story too. But he has quite a few interesting little nuances in-character already! :twisted:

Re: Rizzawr!! - Aysun - 07-31-2012

Distinguishing IC from OOC is easy. In game, we use brackets to say we're OOC [like so] ((or so)). Backstage is a pearl for strictly OOC use, so no brackets necessary. Tongue

Welcome.

Re: Rizzawr!! - Derrick1894 - 07-31-2012

Hey, Benny. Hope you enjoy yourself in game and this community. See you around! ^.^

Re: Rizzawr!! - Yeldir Melfusor - 08-06-2012

Hi Benny. When it doubt, write what you know - you've got no stronger character, nor one you can understand better, than yourself. Sounds like you'd make a good jovial mercenary type, all butt-smacking, ale-swilling and axe-thwacking.