Hydaelyn Role-Players
*waves* hello - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: *waves* hello (/showthread.php?tid=13271)

*waves* hello - Iona - 09-03-2015

So I have played ffxiv before, but have recently returned. I have a horrible time keeping interested in a MMO if there is no RP, so figured it's time to jump in...
I play on the Balmung server, my char's full name is Iona Falconsoul.

Last couple of days I've been lurking arond Ul'dal to pickup the vibe on the RP spirit.
However I am horrible shy, so have a hard time making the first step.

I am not lore strong, so I have just made my char somewhat simple, and when I learn more things she will evolve too. I just don't want to break lore, so taking one step at the time.

Char idea so far:
  • She is a healer(might just call her a mage) and skilled martial artist, but hate violence and will only use it as a last resort.
  • Trying to follow her fathers footsteps, who always tried his best to help others who was in need.
  • Always trying to seek understanding before passing any judgment.
  • One of her major goals is to get a small farm, her father was a traveling merchant, but his true wish was to become a farmer. His wife however had a very expensive taste and would not become a simple farmer wife.
Much work to get done yet!

Anyways hey all *waves*

RE: *waves* hello - Ignacius - 09-03-2015

Hey there!  I probably won't see you, as I play on Gilgamesh, but welcome to the RPC!

RE: *waves* hello - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 09-03-2015

Hi there and welcome to the community! *hands over a complimentary basket of cookies* Feel free to look me up at any time. I am more than happy to help with new people, and shy people!

RE: *waves* hello - Swygynwyzn - 09-03-2015

Welcome

RE: *waves* hello - Laike - 09-03-2015

Welcome to Balmung, I hope to see you around!

RE: *waves* hello - ɴᴘᴄ - 09-03-2015

Though we may not get to interact due to timezone conflicts, there is definitely support for EU TZ gatherings and such. Best of luck and have fun.

RE: *waves* hello - Iona - 09-03-2015

*grabs a cookie* Big Grin

Thank you all for the welcome

RE: *waves* hello - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-03-2015

SEL! You can't steal my cookies welcome! You meanie!

Ahem! These here are proper Balmung Cookies, not like my brother's knock-off store brand version. Accept no substitutions! -hands Iona a cookie- 

And do feel free to throw things at either of us for RP. :)

RE: *waves* hello - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-03-2015

I'm up to RP as well, I don't have Balmung cookies...I do have delicious berry filled hand made Perogies with sweet cream.

RE: *waves* hello - Iona - 09-04-2015

(09-03-2015, 10:38 PM)Aiswynd Wrote: I'm up to RP as well, I don't have Balmung cookies...I do have delicious berry filled hand made Perogies with sweet cream.
Haha that is just as good as cookies!!! And thank you Big Grin