Hydaelyn Role-Players
Getting out of lurker mode~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Getting out of lurker mode~ (/showthread.php?tid=13254)

Getting out of lurker mode~ - X'raemha Rhiki - 09-02-2015

Soooo, I've kinda been here a while. Been on Balmung a while. I've just never really reached out into the community because -man- anxiety is a thing. 

But! As I'm feeling particular brave of late, I'mma ride this wave until it inevitably peters out. 

So yes hello! 

--MMORPG background - A lot of WoW ( 10 years worth ) with occasional spits of SWtOR, RIFT, TERA, Ragnarok Online, TSW, GW and GW2, so on and so on. 
--RP experience - RP'd on WoW from...WotLK until my interest in that game faded in the wake of World of AFK-in-Garrison-craft. Though my RP experience goes way back to when Yahoo had things called Clubs. Late 90s / early 2000's. God dang I'm old. 
--Character ideas/info - Rosa's pretty set in stone as a character. Ala Mhigan who developed a like for fistfighting after growing up in Little Ala Mhigo, though she's more a protector than a brawler by nature. She's also learning aetherical healing. There's some more tidbits in her wiki but that's the very, very cliffnotes version. I am going to work on filling in those giant holes in her wiki today. 
--How did you learn about the coalition? - A smidgen of google-fu while waiting for ARR to release. Yeah, I've been lurking for a while. ._. 
--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy? - Medium to Heavy. 
--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc) - I love love love retro games. I'm old. I also forget to log out when I leave for work sometimes. Whoops. I'm also a huge dork and a nerd and I get really excitable sometimes. 

Anyway yes hello I am looking forward to staying out of lurker mode. 

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - Gegenji - 09-02-2015

Ah, I remember you from the big cluster-fight on Pearl Lane, I think! If you are who I'm thinking you are, it was a delight to see your approach and behavior in contrast to all the chaos that was going on. Highly recommended. Welcome to the RPC! Laugh

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - Martiallais - 09-02-2015

Rosa! *big wave* Hiiiii Big Grin And welcome out of lurk-dom! Thanks again for beating up Zarek a bit AND helping Aedan scoot towards 34. Big Grin

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - Elaris - 09-02-2015

Welcome, welcome!
glad you gathered the courage to say hello.
Smile

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-02-2015

Haha, boop indeed. Welcome! :)

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - ɴᴘᴄ - 09-02-2015

So you are the one who boops. Hello and welcome.

I am also old, so feel free to be crochety at me whenever.

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 09-02-2015

Hi! Welcome to the world of no longer lurking! Here is your complimentary basket of cookies. *hands over*

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - Greybarren - 09-02-2015

As a fellow lurker, Welcome!  \o/

*slithers back under the couch*  @.@

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - X'raemha Rhiki - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 10:26 AM)Gegenji Wrote: Ah, I remember you from the big cluster-fight on Pearl Lane, I think! If you are who I'm thinking you are, it was a delight to see your approach and behavior in contrast to all the chaos that was going on. Highly recommended. Welcome to the RPC! Laugh
I'm glad I was able to make a positive impression! Big Grin That was quite a cluster, wasn't it? 

(09-02-2015, 10:46 AM)Martiallais Wrote: Rosa! *big wave* Hiiiii Big Grin And welcome out of lurk-dom! Thanks again for beating up Zarek a bit AND helping Aedan scoot towards 34. Big Grin
Yes hello please feel free to come get whooped by a girl in a bikini anytime. <3 

-takes the offered basket of cookies and scoots by the lurker couch-

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - Pastry Army - 09-02-2015

I rate 8/8 she's great mate. 

*casually steals a cookie*

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - Martiallais - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 12:12 PM)Rosalinde Wrote: MartiallaisRosa! *big wave* Hiiiii Big Grin And welcome out of lurk-dom! Thanks again for beating up Zarek a bit AND helping Aedan scoot towards 34. Big Grin
Yes hello please feel free to come get whooped by a girl in a bikini anytime. <3 

Just gonna axe you a question or three with Aedan. No biggie.

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - Faye - 09-02-2015

Hello there! Big Grin Welcome, I'm glad you chose to leave lurkdom!

RE: Getting out of lurker mode~ - X'raemha Rhiki - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 12:20 PM)Pastry Army Wrote: I rate 8/8 she's great mate. 

*casually steals a cookie*
Nooooo my cookieeeessss....

Okay you can has but only because I loves you. 

(09-02-2015, 12:21 PM)Martiallais Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 12:12 PM)Rosalinde Wrote: MartiallaisRosa! *big wave* Hiiiii Big Grin And welcome out of lurk-dom! Thanks again for beating up Zarek a bit AND helping Aedan scoot towards 34. Big Grin

Just gonna axe you a question or three with Aedan. No biggie.
No biggie, no. FITE ME.