Hydaelyn Role-Players
The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! (/showthread.php?tid=13047)

Pages: 1 2

The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Kiera Hawkeye - 08-18-2015

It’s that time of year for the adventurers of Eorzea to gather in the only on true test of strength and mettle: Melon Crushing. Using their thighs and their thighs alone, the people of Eorzea will compete to see who can earn the title of Melon Crushing Champion! 

Competitors will use a /random system where they must hit a certain number after a certain amount of tries. For example, to crush the first melon, the player would have to roll over 100 once out of three times. The larger the melons get, the higher you have to roll, with fewer chances. In the case of a tie, the person who can impress our panel of judges with the best melon crushing emote will take home the prize!

Sign ups for the event will start at 4pm EST, with the actual event starting at 5pm EST, September 6th. You can either contact me here on tumblr, on the RPC as Kiera Hawkeye, or in-game by the same name. Volunteers would be appreciated to help judge the event, and to make sure the event runs smoothly.  The event will be held at Hidden Falls, just north of Costa Del Sol, on Balmung server.

Update!
The winner will recieve an Atrophied Atropos Minion, and 50,000 gil!

There will of course be food and drinks served icly, only limited by your imagination! For those that missed the sign-up, or just want to test you melon crushing skills, we will have melons available!

[Image: B93b1JE.png]
So come one, come all, people of Eorzea! Do your thighs have what it takes to be crowned the Melon Crushing Champion!?

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Steel Wolf - 08-18-2015

Ooooo....Sept. 6th what is that....

*checks calendar*

Awe it's a Sunday!! D: Drat....wel, hope to read about it! Sounds like good fun. Big Grin

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Virella - 08-18-2015

Yes, bring all your femroes and sexy highlander ladies pls!

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Kraz - 08-18-2015

I'm tempted to go along to this if only for the amusing prospect of a lalafell lad potentially winning the whole thing.

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Kiera Hawkeye - 08-24-2015

Remember everyone, you can sign up here in advance to skip all the IC stuff the day of!

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Oli! - 08-30-2015

I will be coming to observe the skill and technique with which the contestants will be using to artfully crush their melons, and the finely crafted tools with which they will do so.

Yes.

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Martiallais - 08-30-2015

Aedan Steelweaver humbly reporting to aid in the judging the contest as needed. Big Grin

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 08-31-2015

i'll try to show up to watch but i dont think many people could convince clio to willingly get foodstuffs all over her legs.....from crushing watermelons ;p

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Fox - 08-31-2015

Okay.
This is serious. I have to go to this on Blazing Dawn.
>> I shall forward this to my free company!

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Rusty Knight - 09-02-2015

My Femroe will certainly show up to compete! Gil reward for crushing melons with her thighs... how hard could it be?

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Fox - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 02:28 PM)Alueaux Dunant Wrote: My Femroe will certainly show up to compete! Gil reward for crushing melons with her thighs... how hard could it be?

[Image: tumblr_mre4yz0GPE1qfrkf9o1_r1_250.gif]

I approve of crushing melons between Roe thighs. *nodnod*

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Kiera Hawkeye - 09-03-2015

(09-02-2015, 02:51 PM)Foxberry Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 02:28 PM)Alueaux Dunant Wrote: My Femroe will certainly show up to compete! Gil reward for crushing melons with her thighs... how hard could it be?

That is the most appropriate gif and I am ashamed i didn't use it before

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Kage - 09-06-2015

I admit to not seeing this earlier. And I am super intrigued even if my character cannot be there ICly

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Fox - 09-06-2015

(09-03-2015, 04:10 AM)Kiera Hawkeye Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 02:51 PM)Foxberry Wrote:

That is the most appropriate gif and I am ashamed i didn't use it before

Well if you ever need it again in the future ;D there you go! Hehe

RE: The First Annual Moonfire Faire Melon Crushing Contest! - Kage - 09-06-2015

I'm ready to be crushed watch

[Image: hI0xyPz.jpg]