Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Gazz's roster - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Gazz's roster (/showthread.php?tid=12681)

Gazz's roster - gazzsalad - 07-23-2015

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Beexu Spiritbreaker | Venoix Grinningwulf | Kugeki Mihata | Conscript Aqi | Noxitte Shiloloy | Fearless Boulder | Asmaria Soulmender | Ronin Uruwashiyama
  • Primary character(s): Beexu, Kugeki, Asmaria
  • Linkshells: Apart of multiple OOC and IC linkshells
  • Primary RP linkshell: A private one for my main FC

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • I am game for every type of style. Light, medium or heavy. I cater to the other person's needs and story telling preference. So whatever you are comfortable with, I'll be comfortable and able to work with it. Do not hesitate to tell me what you want out of the rp. I'm always happy to listen and adjust things for you to get the most out of the encounter. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • YES YES YES! Rolls, freestyle, DND style, give me all of the combat. Against monsters or other players. It is one my favorite formats of rp, most of my characters are always itching to start a fight somewhere with someone. You need a random bar fight started? Give me a few minutes, I'll have a clusterfuck going in the quicksand in no time.
  • As for injury, again yes yes yes. No one should ever come out of a fight or battle unscathed unless their dodge rolls are amazing. I always opt for allowing my characters a chance to recover and do rest rp. It is a good foundation for development and even some touching moments between two people if one is in the hospital. 
  • Views on IC romance:
  • This one I kinda shrug at. If it happens, it happens. Romance in any form needs to be a slow burning process otherwise it feels forced and unnatural. I never say no to the possibility of it however. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Always a huge yes in my book. I love creating family ties and friendships, characters my character can rely on in their time of need or people they are proud to say "yeah..thats my relative". These type of connections are my favorite to create. 

• Views on lore:
  • Lore is a guideline. People can follow it strictly or they can loosely follow along. Everyone has their own preference and opinion. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • In-game chat functions help us connect with people. 

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:EDT - Eastern Day Time
  • Contact info: The best place to get a hold of me is on Discord at GazzSalad#9705 

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Gazz's roster - gazzsalad - 03-05-2017

There plenty of updates. A good edit bump. 

- Yes, I roleplay all eight of these characters
- Yes, I know I have too many characters. 
- No, I don't have a problem.