Hydaelyn Role-Players
[IC] A Posted Note: Mind-Therapy - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: [IC] A Posted Note: Mind-Therapy (/showthread.php?tid=12590)

[IC] A Posted Note: Mind-Therapy - AeolianMode - 07-14-2015

A notice is posted in various locations throughout the major cities of Eorzea, particularly in the poorer areas of town. Each say the same thing:

Quote:To Those who Suffer,

Sometimes, there is not a way out. Sometimes, our worst enemies are what plague us from within. Our very minds keep us chained to despair.

To those who feel they have no escape, there may be hope.

Khyran Oisin is a doctor with the rare ability to withdraw memories from another person as materia. He is specifically trained to locate and remove the experiences from another's life that they would rather live without.

If this is a service that interests you, please write a letter specifying your name and location. 

The service is completely free. No payment is necessary. More information will be provided once an appointment is arranged.
OOC: Feel free to add Khyran Oisin to your friends list, or me on skype, in order to arrange RP! I hope this can open the doors to interesting plots to come!

RE: [IC] A Posted Note: Mind-Therapy - Star Lin - 07-14-2015

John flip through the page, looking over strengthening aetheric items, something that he hope would perhaps give him enough aether to change Kit's form again.  "A lot of these seem unsafe.  I'll have to speak with Howl about that apple trick.  Maybe use once of the spare books that I have to form apples..." he trail off when he realize that Kit wasn't beside him.  "Kit what..." turning to see Kit staring up at a notice.  "When did you start learning to read?"

'Lot of lines...caught eyes,' was Kit reply.  The familiar turn her head as her partner came over.  'Different from your lines.  Different from Howl lines.'

He laugh, turning to see why it had caught her attention.  "The lines are writing, Kit no..." trail off as he reread the notice again, paling a little.  If he was reading this right, then the person in this notice was like him except he was really taking the memories away from a person.  "Thaliak's grace, is he mad..." he read farther, "Materia, so could he place them back into the person, if they request...would they even know what he had taken from them."

The healer shook his head.  He realize that his was different from his own, in a way.  He only saw, and not careful when he 'Dream', loss himself in the other person memories.  His mind began to play out, thinking how this could work with his planning on facing 'him'.  "I think...I might need to speak with this Khyran and see how he does it."

'You not thinking of have it do as well...'

"No," he said, "I can't think of having them taken from me."  He knelt down to pet her.  "No matter how much her death hurt, her words scar me when she didn't mean them too, they are a part of who I am now."  But as a healer as well, he wanted to know what risk might be involve to those patient that came to Khyran Oisin.