Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Animagus Social Event - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Animagus Social Event (/showthread.php?tid=12410)

Pages: 1 2

Animagus Social Event - E'irawen - 07-04-2015

Hi guys!  With all the new and returning roleplayers since the drop of Heavensward, I thought a social event  might be in order to help people meet people, get their feet wet, make connections. I especially wanted to help people get involved before launching that Worlds Faire type event towards the end of August, so maybe they'll feel a bit more comfortable.

My initial recruitment post is on tumblr, so I'll just be copy/pasting it here.

Quote:Hi guys! I figure it’s actually daylight and people are online right now, so I’ll post this properly.

The social event I mentioned hosting not too long ago, we’re pushing forward with! The ideal goal is to have it within the next couple of weeks, during July.

The IC host of this is the Animagus Troupe. Simply there to offer a good time for all with music, entertainment, food, and more. (We will also be having a minion giveaway/raffle!)

It’s a simple-ish event. We’ll have some mini games too (So far, King’s Game has been discussed, as well as a Simon Says that functions similar to the Gold Saucer version)

I have a couple people willing to help me. i don’t think I’ll need a ton of people to help me run it, but I’ve also never hosted an event before at all. So if you are interested in helping (beit OOC or IC in any way) please contact me. You don’t need to be part of the Animagus Troupe either. You can even represent your own group/tavern/etc. and be a helping affiliate or some such Big Grin

If you are interested in attending, please like or reblog this post, too! I’d like to gauge just how many people are interested in coming.

Location is still being determined. It will be a pre-3.0 or housing area so people can attend without worry.

So yeah! Just a simple thing. Not a huge spectacular spectacle.

Feel free to post here/PM/etc.

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - Faye - 07-04-2015

Oooh this is a great idea, sounds fun! Big Grin Let me know if you need any help with it!

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - Uther - 07-04-2015

Sounds good to me. I've been looking for something like this to attend and meet new people, so I support this idea.

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - Nasha Aqi - 07-05-2015

Simple Social events are always fun, and a great way to meet new folks!

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - Fox - 07-05-2015

I will attend and see if the rest of my company can as well.

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - Rosamund - 07-05-2015

This sounds fun! If it's not too late in the evening (GMT) then I'd love to come and will try to get my FC to go as well. Big Grin

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - E'irawen - 07-05-2015

Oh no, I'm aiming for around 3-4PM EST so that way it's a little more EU friendly hopefully. Likely on one of the next upcoming weekends.

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - Aris - 07-05-2015

This sounds wonderful, have been hoping to see an event pop up to so hopefully I can start RPing on my new character. Smile Time zone permitting, am very interested!

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - A'kos Saiyal - 07-06-2015

I'll be looking forward to it Thumbsup getting my feet wet is trickier than I imagined after all this time.

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - Amielle - 07-07-2015

Sounds fun! I'd certainly be interested.

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - Griffith! - 07-07-2015

I might show up. It'd be Marten's first event, too.

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - Surilian - 07-07-2015

Sounds great to me! I'll definitely poke my head in or help if needed.

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - E'irawen - 07-08-2015

So glad! Out of curiosity, do you guys have any favored/preferred locations? At the moment, I've been considering the amphitheater in Old Gridania on the 18th, July, 4pm EST

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - Griffith! - 07-08-2015

That works for me. I don't have any work scheduled till the end of the month anyway.

RE: Social Event - Interest Check/Recruitment - Jean L - 07-08-2015

This sounds like so much fun! If I'm not doing anything I'd love to go, maybe by then my friend/IC husband will have gotten into Balmung so I can drag him along too! I would be interested in helping too.