Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tag! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Tag! (/showthread.php?tid=12286)

Tag! - T_S_erik - 06-25-2015

Hello, everyone!

I've just joined the site and thought I'd put up a post as a harbinger of my wading into your forums. I've been lurking a while and the community here seems very cool, and I wanted to break me off a piece.

I'm on Balmung, working my scaled Au Ra butt off trying to get the post-50 stuff done so I can fly my horse-bird around and see Ishgard.

I am not currently in any linkshells or a Free Company, so anyone who wants to throw out a suggestion I'm listening.

So...there's that. Where's the cookies?

Edit: I just realized there is a template in a sticky. Know what? I don't care. I don't need the "man" telling me what to do. I'm edgy that way. Don't come too close. Might cut yourself on...this...edge. So many edges. K. Bye.

RE: Tag! - Madda - 06-25-2015

[Image: 5009_110f.jpeg]

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Madda hopes you have a wonderful time here RPing with all of us crazy people.

There are some FCs/linkshells out there that can be a good fit for your character depending on what you want for them to do! Don't be afraid to start up random walk ups as well, as many times people are just itching for some person to come and interact with them.

RE: Tag! - Mountie - 06-26-2015

Welcome pointy-edgy thing!

I could toss suggestions, but really to find the best fits I would definitely look into making a post over in the Making Connections board located here describing your character and what sorts of connections you are looking to get him set up with. Hopefully people will read this and those who find themselves akin to your wishes may reach out and contact you or post in the thread themselves.

And the cookies are gone. We made a cookie cake and sent it to Hugs&Cake. Sorry mate.

RE: Tag! - T_S_erik - 06-26-2015

Thanks for the welcome! And I shall take your collective advice. ...Tonberry Tonberry.

Quote:[Image: 5009_110f.jpeg]

[Image: Okay_meme.jpg]

Quote:And the cookies are gone. We made a cookie cake and sent it to Hugs&Cake. Sorry mate.

That's just not OK. Unacceptable.

RE: Tag! - Faye - 06-26-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

As for linkshells go, I'd just recommend browsing the linkshell hall and trying out whatever suits your fancy! Excellent Roleplay is one I would recommend, very active and all good people. While not exactly RP-oriented though it does contain many RPers, Help My Quest is another good linkshell for both assistance through the game and socializing; if you'd like an invite just let me know!