Hydaelyn Role-Players
Nerd Fitness - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Nerd Fitness (/showthread.php?tid=11574)

Nerd Fitness - Aduu Avagnar - 05-12-2015

I brought this up in a different thread, but I am curious about who else out here, like me, struggles with motivation for working out. I am nearly always tired, don't earn enough to always eat right, but still want to try.

Then I found Nerd Fitness which turns life into an RPG of sorts. so, my question to all of you: What is your race and what is your class that you want to work towards!

linkage!

Me personally am a human - average height, and a little overweight.

and I want to become a Assassin/Monk Hybrid

RE: Nerd Fitness - Blue - 05-12-2015

<_< I must be an hybrid....

Height and bust of an Highlander woman.
Overall chubbyness of a Lalafell. >_<

RE: Nerd Fitness - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-12-2015

oh wow...this is pretty dapper! Big Grin i'll have to sign up for it x3 wanna get back to ranger status. kinda took a hit on that in the last little while. *mourns the loss of my tredmill* ;n; (before anyone says "go outside" i live in florida....i'll get heatstroke in half the time a good chunk out of the year so i kinda need the tredmil/gym for those times >.>; )

RE: Nerd Fitness - Kellach Woods - 05-12-2015

im fat.

honestly I really should get back on the actually doing something train. my weight actually fluctuates a lot when I do exercise (like I've oscillated between 235-300 for the major part of my 20s).

The problem is that much like writing I have zero motivation about doing something at home, outside costs money, and I have a LOT of problems psychologically, none of this shit being conductive to doing anything about it.

I'd probably have to aim for warrior (NO ONE SAW THAT COMING) because of my club feet ruining anything having to do with running, and stationary bikes bore me.

RE: Nerd Fitness - Maril - 05-12-2015

Short, overweight (chubby) and busty.. I'm reluctant to say dwarf -.-'
None of the classes fit what I want though. My motivation for losing weight is to alleviate backissues and the same goes for why I do strength in the gym. My upper shoulder muscles are so worn and weak I can barely do chest presses on the lowest setting (4kg) >.<
Hopefully in time I'll have lost enough weight to get the breast-reduction surgery I really need. I wish I was in a position to follow diet advice, but for now calorie counting and 2x gym/week (combined strength and swimming for cardio) and then saying NO to chocolate will have to do.

I really want chocolate ; ;

RE: Nerd Fitness - Zyrusticae - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 12:14 PM)Nakoli Chalahko Wrote: Me personally am a human - average height, and a little overweight.
(05-12-2015, 12:33 PM)Blue Wrote: Height and bust of an Highlander woman.
Overall chubbyness of a Lalafell. >_<
(05-12-2015, 12:50 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: im fat.
(05-12-2015, 01:37 PM)Nailah Wrote: Short, overweight (chubby) and busty.. I'm reluctant to say dwarf -.-'
Well, I guess I have to be the combo breaker.

I'm the exact opposite - skinny to the point of being stick-thin, and no amount of protein shakes or fat ingestion has ever managed to change that. My body simply does not like to retain fat... ever. So I guess I'm an elf.

I'd like to be a scout. I don't want to build mass because mass looks overtly masculine and I am anything but masculine, heh. Running is great for the heart and good for the soul, and I really should do it more often... hmmm.

If only the weather here weren't so awful half the time. Either it's raining and pouring or it's too bloody hot to do anything other than stew inside the house. The only window I have is to run in the early morning when the weather is nice. I guess I'll have to make it a point to take advantage of those times.

RE: Nerd Fitness - Tynos Riller - 05-12-2015

The camp on that site.. looks like a blast >.>

RE: Nerd Fitness - Sailor July - 05-12-2015

I'm 5'4" and overweight, with little muscle, though I can hold my own with pure force. My goal is losing weight, eating better, building muscle, working on flexibility, boxing, marital arts, and yoga. I think I would fit in with a Monk-in-Training, and maybe Druid as a second class! 

I'm excited to try this!

Edit: Sadly, there is no way I can afford that. ;.; Oh well.

RE: Nerd Fitness - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-12-2015

Anyone looking for something that will get you fit and not destroy you, I recommend Pilates classes.

They can be pricey but if you find the right place they're fun and a good workout.