Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview (/showthread.php?tid=11561)

Pages: 1 2

Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Erik Mynhier - 05-11-2015

New interview stuff. Some stuff we know about. FC alliance coming in 3.0.

https://reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/35mp2k/yoship_eorzea_cafe_interview_bits/

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Chris Ganale - 05-11-2015

...I hope you can have more than one alliance. -Throws alliances at like half a dozen FCs-

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Harmonixer - 05-11-2015

Sweet, Bomb mount is gonna fly! I was actually worried about that. After all the grinding too.

I especially wanted since it's going to fit a theme.

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Erik Mynhier - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 08:24 PM)Chris Ganale Wrote: ...I hope you can have more than one alliance. -Throws alliances at like half a dozen FCs-

I know there are several non-rpc Flames fc we at the RWs have gotten friendly with. I am goimg to approach them all with this tonight. As you say I hope you can have an alliance with many, alliance... especially if an alliance allows use of another fc's facilities. ... would help a lot of smaller fcs withoit forcing them to merge.

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-11-2015

"If people voice their opinions loud enough the Goobbue might fly too?"
wat? how is that even possible?? o___________O
i'd much rather have habanero fly....>.>
but i also want a legit pesite mount >|

still the other things look interesting....erik will get the bunny ears at some point. (even if the doesn't want them <3)

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Chris Ganale - 05-11-2015

Indeed. I may not have to consider shuffling around some of my characters to other FCs if that's the case.

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Gegenji - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 08:36 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: erik will get the bunny ears at some point. (even if the doesn't want them <3)

I know Chachan will be snatching them up. It fits his theme as the little bunny samurai!

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 08:45 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 08:36 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: erik will get the bunny ears at some point. (even if the doesn't want them <3)

I know Chachan will be snatching them up. It fits his theme as the little bunny samurai!
cuute x3 i still need to get them for clio. .---.
but i like they've ungender locked them at least. (or rather, plan to)

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Cato - 05-11-2015

Blergh. Afros.

I thought they looked ridiculous in GW2 and I have no doubt that they'll look equally ridiculous in FFXIV. Oh well. :p

Other than that? Exciting stuff!

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Erik Mynhier - 05-12-2015

(05-11-2015, 08:36 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: "If people voice their opinions loud enough the Goobbue might fly too?"

still the other things look interesting....erik will get the bunny ears at some point. (even if the doesn't want them <3)

I suppose I'll need them in red.
[Image: WZ9CFW0.png]

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Arkghyom - 05-12-2015

Alliances? I hope he's talking about GvG because this game needs something else other than an excuse of a PvP system and repetitive raids. I hope the GvG system works like War of Emperium (Ragnarok Online) because back in the day it was really fun and challenging.

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Clover - 05-12-2015

New emotes, male bunny ears, new chances for my friends to get their desired FC house. The hype isn't leaving anytime soon.

Thank you for sharing the link!

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 04:56 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 08:36 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: "If people voice their opinions loud enough the Goobbue might fly too?"

I suppose I'll need them in red.
[Image: WZ9CFW0.png]
of course...now we just need them to give us bows....

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Seriphyn - 05-12-2015

What are the requested armour and emotes?

RE: Eorzea Cafe YP Interview - Erik Mynhier - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 01:16 PM)Seriphyn Wrote: What are the requested armour and emotes?

They aren't clear. I know the most requested emote in the japanese forums is a "change-pose" while dozing for Miqo'te esspecially and the most requested armors are Cecil's PLD & DRK, the School uniforms from Type-0 and Squall's outfit from FFVIII.

Could be any of those or something different.