Hydaelyn Role-Players
Moltove - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Moltove (/showthread.php?tid=1156)

Moltove - Moltove - 02-16-2012

I. Basic Info
  • Characters:Moltove Amatsukaze (namechange to come, possibly more characters)
  • Primary character:Moltove
  • Linkshells:Backstage, Order of the Immortal Blade
  • Primary RP linkshell:None

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy to light. When I want to RP, I enjoy going all out. Like....10-paragraphs-describing-how-I-picked-up-a-cup-all out. If I'm not, I'll oblige to some light RP, as well. My best RP experiences often started with light RP.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Unfortunately it's impossible to satisfy everyone. We want to 'leave our mark'. We want to fight and show you we were superior, but not only that we want to always leave you a memento for messing with us or a little reminder that if we see you again, you better watch your back-- like a scar, at the very least.

I suppose I'm OK with everything but limb loss (for now, particularly because he needs all them!) and insta-death. I'm not interested in killing off this character, but a slow, even painful sickness or curse would be ok, so as long as I can collaborate with you on a long RP story arc to fix or semi-fix the curse or illness.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm completely open to it if the RP calls/leads for it. I've had my fair share of experiences, but if it's a topic or possibility that comes up, of course there are ground rules, mostly to ensure things are completely understood and nothing steps out of bounds for either character.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I'm all for it! I think that's a great RP opportunity for players and gives a special bond for those RPers who RP with each other as such.

Moltove does not have any siblings, but there may be a possibility that his father is alive (undefined at this point), and Molt has an ex-wife and daughter out in the world. Any of these roles can be claimed by anyone interested!

• Views on lore:
    Despite wanting to be a lore-nazi...there's a lot I do not know about the lore, so it defeats the purpose.

I like to be as authentic as possible, and encourage others to be the same. If there's something that does not match up to the Lore, it may irk me, and if it's significant enough I'll pass a friendly /tell, but otherwise it won't bother me and won't prevent me from RP with anyone.

Unless if it has to deal with a half-vampire/half-dragon/half-succubus character. Then I will have no dealings with such.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    All are grounds for RP, aside from /OOC and certain other channels. It all depends on the RP. If you're out on the field, and there's a possibility of getting seperated, fighting, or if you just want to RP in a group but in private, then /group is ok.

/LS is dictated by the guild itself.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone:EST
  • Contact info:[email protected], XBOX Live: V3RDICT, Steam: moltove
    [Image: fs_overall.png]
    [Image: xivpads.png]

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~