Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gritty Maritime Adventures! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Gritty Maritime Adventures! (/showthread.php?tid=11027)

Gritty Maritime Adventures! - lost-in-toska - 04-09-2015

Hi everyone. I'm Lee!

I’m brand new to FFXIV, but not so much to role-play. I’veplayed GW2, WoW, TESO, and a handful of forum RPs in the past. I love the game mechanics thus far, and now that I’m getting a bit of a handle on the lore and my character, I’m looking for some RP and to make some connections!

When it comes to role-play, I tend to the heavy role-play/para/multi-para side. I’m a sucker for the darker, gritty, and morose. I have an adoration for heathen religiosity and violent themes in role-play so long as they’re well balanced and grounded. That's not to say I'm against a more casual atmosphere or lax-paced story. Above all, I like an interesting plot and well written characters.

As of this moment, I only have one character that I am actively playing. Her name is Pyha Nelhah and she’s a Miqo’te Moon Keeper that can be found skulking about Limsa Lominsa, and on occasion in Ul’dah. She’s a briny maritime witch that’s aloof more oft than she is present. There’s an ethereal and somnolent quality about her, both heavy-eyed and listless, with a mind that’s more attuned to divination, tinctures, litanies, and incantations than her fellows.

I’m looking for some connections for Pyha, be they friends,enemies, potential clients, or just faces she might see around the cities.

Feel free to respond in this thread if you might be interested in role-play, message me, or send me a tell in game to Pyha Nelhah on Balmung.

RE: Gritty Maritime Adventures! - SicketySix - 04-09-2015

Ahoy and welcome aboard me hearty's!

Take a look at my wiki on the sig and see if you'd want to put some kind of history between them etc. And by history I mean history/backstory, not romantic history.

You don't get into these pants that easy......

RE: Gritty Maritime Adventures! - Maril - 04-09-2015

Welcome aboard Smile

RE: Gritty Maritime Adventures! - Rosamund - 04-09-2015

Hello and welcome! Big Grin

RE: Gritty Maritime Adventures! - Chillsmack - 04-10-2015

Like any sailor worth the salt in his hair, Doendraga is hella superstitious: having a witch for him to consult portents, a diviner, is a must.

Doendraga himself is an irreverent, slightly hedonistic ship captain, and a smuggler  upstanding citizen who doesn't do anything shady or illegal at all Thumbsup As for myself, I prefer plot-focused RP or at the very least interactions that have some kind of motivation or action (not necessarily combat-action, mind you, but purpose) rather than just sitting in a tavern somewhere or wandering into each other

Count Doendraga as one of Pyha's regulars! I'm in MST zone so hopefully we're in compatible timezones. If you catch me online send me a friend request and I'll do the same if you're interested (wiki's in the signature)