Hydaelyn Role-Players
How do i ...? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: How do i ...? (/showthread.php?tid=10959)

How do i ...? - Delete - 04-05-2015

go about deleting this account on this website. Is it possible to delete it?

I looked through the options but couldn't find it.

RE: How do i ...? - S'khai Nunh - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 11:27 AM)Shion Wrote: go about deleting this account on this website. Is it possible to delete it?

Why're y'deleting, Shi? D:

RE: How do i ...? - Warren Castille - 04-05-2015

Deletion has to come from a mod, I think. If you're looking to "reroll" so to speak you are able to edit your profile name and character and all in your Control Panel.

RE: How do i ...? - Delete - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 11:35 AM)Skhai Nunh Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 11:27 AM)Shion Wrote: go about deleting this account on this website. Is it possible to delete it?

Why're y'deleting, Shi? D:

Prior to this thread i only made 2 posts on this site. 1 of which was deleted with out so much as an explanation.

There is no point beeing a part of a Community where you can't state your own opinion. Hence no point in having an account here.

RE: How do i ...? - Warren Castille - 04-05-2015

I can only speculate, but one of those posts was in a highly controversial thread about someone's upcoming event. I didn't get to see it, but the conversation died down about a week ago. It's possible it got pruned for the sake of not starting more fighting.

RE: How do i ...? - Delete - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 11:46 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: I can only speculate, but one of those posts was in a highly controversial thread about someone's upcoming event. I didn't get to see it, but the conversation died down about a week ago. It's possible it got pruned for the sake of not starting more fighting.

Doesn't really matter at this point. What's done is done. I just want out.

RE: How do i ...? - Edda - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 11:42 AM)Delete Wrote: Prior to this thread i only made 2 posts on this site. 1 of which was deleted with out so much as an explanation.
Join the club. 

It's an RP community - it's going to happen, explanation or no.

RE: How do i ...? - FreelanceWizard - 04-05-2015

The answer is: you PM me, we talk about it, and if you still want to do it, I get your final confirmation and then I remove the account from the site. (I do note the IP address and certain other characteristics of deleted accounts to prevent abuse.)

I typically don't comment on mod actions publicly, but if you want some information regarding why the post in question was removed from the thread, I'd be happy to discuss it over PM. However, since you've quite publicly asked for your account to deleted, I suppose that's not really an option.

#magicAdminHat