Hydaelyn Role-Players
Free Hugs - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Free Hugs (/showthread.php?tid=10854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Free Hugs - Roe Dad - 01-24-2016

(01-24-2016, 06:25 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 12:12 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: Could use one or two or ten.
My family and I dont see eye to eye on much and had to go see my mother it was pretty draining plus today just wasnt going well.

IR in your house waiting with sneak hugs

[Image: tAbM4XQ.gif]
O.O did Miki let you in? we will have to talk later about stranger danger Tongue.
But thank you Nebbs

RE: Free Hugs - Telluride - 01-25-2016

I'm gonna order one of those hugs. Had some real family tragedy this month, been having trouble communicating with people at a time when I could really stand to get it right, got a year older when I'm kinda tired of that happening every year, and now, two of my favorite hard rock/metal acts that I've never seen live have actually scheduled to come to my little mess of a town... and are totally sold out already.

In fact, this is pretty much me this month...

So... yeah.

RE: Free Hugs - Roe Dad - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 01:30 PM)Telluride Wrote: I'm gonna order one of those hugs. Had some real family tragedy this month, been having trouble communicating with people at a time when I could really stand to get it right, got a year older when I'm kinda tired of that happening every year, and now, two of my favorite hard rock/metal acts that I've never seen live have actually scheduled to come to my little mess of a town... and are totally sold out already.

So... yeah.
*flies in with a hug* If you ever need to talk Im around, I have lost family as well and frankly it really sucks. As for tickets to the concert unless you live in the mid west I cant help you. People at my office always pawning tickets lol.

RE: Free Hugs - Nebbs - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 01:30 PM)Telluride Wrote: I'm gonna order one of those hugs. Had some real family tragedy this month, been having trouble communicating with people at a time when I could really stand to get it right, got a year older when I'm kinda tired of that happening every year, and now, two of my favorite hard rock/metal acts that I've never seen live have actually scheduled to come to my little mess of a town... and are totally sold out already.

So... yeah.

I R hug your ankle

[Image: tumblr_mhmlo35c1c1s3rtzwo1_250.gif]

RE: Free Hugs - Steel Wolf - 01-25-2016

So... yeah.

Bard.

Bard, bro. You KNOW you can talk to me about anything. Even if it's just to vent. Especially if it's just to vent. You're one of the most engaging folks I know in the RWings.

Iluhyoo *patented Steeliehug*

RE: Free Hugs - Reiner Dorn - 01-25-2016

Offering up a hug from this thing to whoever needs it.'
[Image: iqor3xvutplpcefwjsak.jpg]

RE: Free Hugs - MBajihri - 01-25-2016

One Mhaya in need of hug. Slipped on ice, hurt back pretty bad. Unable to go for a run or anything. x.x

(01-25-2016, 06:50 PM)MBajihri Wrote: One Mhaya in need of hug. Slipped on ice, hurt back pretty bad. Unable to go for a run or anything. x.x
*hugs gently* feel better Smile

(01-25-2016, 04:03 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote:

So... yeah.

Bard.

Bard, bro. You KNOW you can talk to me about anything. Even if it's just to vent. Especially if it's just to vent. You're one of the most engaging folks I know in the RWings.

Iluhyoo *patented Steeliehug*
I have it on good authority these Steelie hugs cure cancer... or at least make it feel really bad about what its doing.

RE: Free Hugs - Nebbs - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 06:50 PM)MBajihri Wrote: One Mhaya in need of hug. Slipped on ice, hurt back pretty bad. Unable to go for a run or anything. x.x

Hope you got an acorn to hug

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Free Hugs - Telluride - 01-25-2016

I do like giving back. So, hug thoughts to those others who need them today, and who gave me one:

A little Shakespeare... (JULIUS CAESAR STYLE)
[Image: quote-you-know-that-i-do-fawn-on-men-and...386749.jpg]

And my counteroffers.
[Image: keep_calm_and_hug_a_bard_shirt-r8cb417c7...6q_324.jpg]

RE: Free Hugs - Yandros - 01-25-2016

Found out a friend of mine passed away last night.  Had known him since middle school, even if we had drifted apart in the last few years.  No clue what happened or the details of it, and honestly not sure I want to know.  All I know he is gone, and wouldn't mind a hug.

RE: Free Hugs - Steel Wolf - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 08:37 PM)Yandros Wrote: Found out a friend of mine passed away last night.  Had known him since middle school, even if we had drifted apart in the last few years.  No clue what happened or the details of it, and honestly not sure I want to know.  All I know he is gone, and wouldn't mind a hug.

That you still held him in mind despite the years and distance speaks to a warm and generous heart. My condolences for a lost friend, and intense digital snugs from me to you.

*skweesh*

RE: Free Hugs - Edgar - 01-25-2016

I've really tried to make the best of a shitty situation, this month, because last year, I burned a lot of bridges, hurt people who didn't deserve it, hell, I even had a friend driven out of the community on the behalf of somebody who wished to get even with me.

My new years resolution was multifaceted: Be a good person, get some positive things done, get a job, and, oh yeah, don't kill yourself, 'cause that's a thing that could happen to someone with your condition.

Today my mother told me something awful, and followed it up with an act that summed up what she thinks of me and my worth as a human being. 

Show Content

If this kind of stuff is something you think you can talk about with me, maybe even make me feel a little better, feel free to PM me and I'll give you the lowdown, as I did with all the wrong people last year, but for the mostpart,  I could just use a hug.

If you need some good news to warrant even getting close to me, I got a bike and I grew a beard. Chicks dig beards, right?

[Image: c55cd9c5c6.png]

Look at that suave figure. The pencil neck. The pencil neck-beard. The limbs that look like they're held on by glue. Dat sweater.

I'll get all the ladies. Cool

(01-25-2016, 08:37 PM)Yandros Wrote: Found out a friend of mine passed away last night.  Had known him since middle school, even if we had drifted apart in the last few years.  No clue what happened or the details of it, and honestly not sure I want to know.  All I know he is gone, and wouldn't mind a hug.
*tackle hugs* I know it sucks to lose someone close if my friends out of state died it would be like losing family. So chin up and feel free to talk to us.