Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) (/showthread.php?tid=10815)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Blythe - 05-12-2015

You know, everytime I'm in game, I keep forgetting to ask for an invite, Nebbs.  (Then again, every time I remember, you are off line. : P)

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 05-13-2015

(05-12-2015, 10:32 PM)Blythe Wrote: You know, everytime I'm in game, I keep forgetting to ask for an invite, Nebbs.  (Then again, every time I remember, you are off line. : P)

I will keep an eye out and feel free to bribe one of the other leaders. We are quite a nice LS and happy sometimes silly chats are frequent.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 05-25-2015

We just passed the 80 members mark, I'm really proud of the members for keeping this upbeat and positive and helping folks. We have many new folks, shy folks and grumpy folks.. but the LS is a lovely place to be for all.

All thanks to our special cake eating program

[Image: cake1.gif]

and Super-Hero hugs

[Image: tumblr_inline_mmroxvrO0A1ql26p9.gif]

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Amielle - 06-05-2015

I think I'm one of the shy ones! However, the amount of hugs and cake means that my shyness is not judged harshly.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 06-05-2015

(06-05-2015, 09:10 AM)Amielle Wrote: I think I'm one of the shy ones! However, the amount of hugs and cake means that my shyness is not judged harshly.

Oh we have super shy, but all seem happy to open up a bit in the nice atmosphere I think/hope

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 06-05-2015

Over 100 members! Yay!

[Image: tumblr_inline_ngweklWWLX1ro2d43.gif]

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Rosie - 06-05-2015

Come for the hugs, stay for the cake. Four more years! \(*'-')/

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Malati - 06-12-2015

Thanks for the invite Moogle

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - monored - 06-12-2015

Can I get an invite? I could certainly use the help in getting started with everything Big Grin

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Lorie Bluteau - 06-15-2015

Hi there!
Could Eavan Reed and Raja'ra Dhelde please be sent an invite?
We'd both love joining~

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 06-16-2015

I'll keep an eye out, also please feel free to snag on of the leaders.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Lorie Bluteau - 06-16-2015

We've both been added and are rather pleased with the fun we found inside~

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 06-16-2015

(06-16-2015, 07:56 AM)Lorie Bluteau Wrote: We've both been added and are rather pleased with the fun we found inside~

Yay! And glad they welcomed you. Big Grin

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Mountie - 06-16-2015

I'd like to offer a formal apology for my little "explosion" yesterday, even if I kept it completely under lock and key as to actual word usage. Seems that the Chrysalis was hand-picked to destroy my cheerful afternoon as "Lets get to HW!" turned into "Lets teach pugs for three hours and wipe!"

And of course Hugs & Cake was there with, well, Hugs & Cake.

RE: Hugs & Cake (OOC LS) - Nebbs - 06-25-2015

As we are FULL I updated the membership section to include an activity check, this will allow us to remove inactive people and allow new ones in.

Please feel free to ask to be on a waiting list for us to contact you.

[Image: __death_note__l_in_snackland___by_kuryuki-d5all90.gif]