Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! (/showthread.php?tid=10039)

Pages: 1 2

A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - LexiQ - 02-09-2015

Hello everyone! I'm really new to FFXIV and haven't really played many MMOs to be honest. While I'm still in the free trial, this game has drawn me in since day one! I was lucky enough to make it into Balmung and am so glad because of it. While the game itself is nice and all, it was the roleplayers who really got me to love the world of Hydaelyn. Everyone I've had the pleasure of running into so far has been in character which, along with a great first-person camera view, has given me an immersive RP experience unlike any other.

Now, onto my character. Her name is Q'lekhsi Sahno. I suppose just Lekhsi, or even Lexi for non-miqo'te, is fine. I'll be completely honest and say that her character is still something I'm developing, so I haven't jumped into anything too deep yet as far as RP goes. I still have lots to learn about her race and the world's lore. I've done a bit of reading on the subjects but it's all so complex that I think it'll take time before I'm truly comfortable and confident enough to have a more solid character.

From what I've read as far as tribes go, I'm still not sure which direction to go with that. The whole nunh thing is just strange to me. Other than that though, I really don't know too much.

For now, Lekhsi is a rather calm adventurer who has taken the path of a conjurer due to her love of nature. She finds being outdoors to be much more pleasant than indoors. Though, even a light drizzle is enough to dampen her mood. While it's great for the plants to drink up, the cloudy skies blocking the sun and the constant downpour do not paint a pretty picture in Lekhsi's opinion. On top of that, she just doesn't like getting wet very often.

I'm willing to accept any advice, resources, critiques, RP requests, etc. At the moment, I'm not really looking to join any FCs, but I do plan on joining one eventually.

RE: A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - Enla - 02-09-2015

Welcome to the RPC! I hope you enjoy your time here! Don't ever hesitate to ask for help here, the people are very kind and accommodating and while it might take awhile to post most will jump at the chance to help another out. Smile

I'm not playing a Seeker myself, but this thread recently popped up and it might be worth a read as it really gets down to the basics of what a lot of people here feel makes a good Seeker character: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=10025

Really the entire RP Discussion forum is a trove of information that other places on the web might not feel the need to collect, or collect in a manner that would be of any significant help. I highly recommend just reading some of the topics there, they'll all have something to absorb. Smile

If you ever want to RP just hit me up in game! I'm currently power leveling Enla, a Keeper, but I can also be found on Cylin on occasion.

RE: A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - SicketySix - 02-09-2015

Though new to the forums myself.....WELCOME!

I don't have much experience with RP myself (though I do have a little)
So if you want to meet up for some casual RP, with outside of town or in the Quicksand, just let me know!

RE: A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - K'nahli - 02-09-2015

Welcome to the forum and game ^^

If you have any questions then do not be shy to ask.

RE: A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-09-2015

Hello and welcome! And congrats for making it to Balmung!

Right?! I don't think my experience here in Eorzea would not be the same if I haven't decided to look for roleplaying opportunities~ (I'm so glad that I discovered this world of RP VwV )

Definitely take your time in using the forums, such as the thread Cylin gave, for your lore, especially that concerning the Nunh mechanic thing.... Although.... I'm curious... What is it about the Nunh thing that is strange to you? 

"May the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!

RE: A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - Kestrael - 02-09-2015

Welcome! Great name choice. I use Alexis/Lexi often. Hope to see your character around!

RE: A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - Edgar - 02-09-2015

Kitty!

Ahem...My love for Miqo'te aside, welcome to the RPC.

If you have any questions, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you. ^^

RE: A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - Desu Nee - 02-09-2015

Welcoooome...I'm really bad at welcomes.

(02-09-2015, 06:06 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: Welcoooome...I'm really bad at welcomes.

Aww it's okay. You'll get it eventually X3

(02-09-2015, 06:10 PM)Ligardian Dreamer Wrote:

lightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystal

Here, perfect welcome -3-

RE: A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - Kestrael - 02-09-2015

(02-09-2015, 06:13 PM)Desu Nee Wrote:

lightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystallightofthecrystal

I think we all just bore witness to some obscure Lalafell summoning ritual...I's sure that is a good sign, LexiQ!

RE: A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - K'nahli - 02-09-2015

(02-09-2015, 06:16 PM)Kestrael Wrote: I think we all just bore witness to some obscure Lalafell summoning ritual...

You're telling me. Even an F5 refresh couldn't remedy Desu Nee's complete and merciless destruction of physics just now. Not even the protective confines of the forum's borders could stop such an assault.

[Image: 1e29795ff4.png]

Where is Freelance? We need his LB3 down here asap.

I sent it beyond the void. I have summoned.

The text primal.

RE: A Mew Miqo'te has arrived! - SicketySix - 02-09-2015

(02-09-2015, 06:33 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: I sent it beyond the void. I have summoned.

The text primal.
*shakes with fear*

(02-09-2015, 06:13 PM)Desu Nee Wrote:

(02-09-2015, 06:34 PM)A'mon Vespar Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 06:33 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: I sent it beyond the void. I have summoned.

The text primal.
*shakes with fear*

PFFF!.....