Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] List of Xaela Tribes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] List of Xaela Tribes (/showthread.php?tid=12127)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Kurt S. - 06-23-2015

Khujin Tumet.
aka she who pulls knives out of her ass.
aka she who talked the tree to let her go.
aka she who called on a 'coeurl' to slash the rope for her.
aka she who told sun to burn the rope.
aka she who turned to water and escaped the tree.
And the lesser known 'girl with the many rope burns.'

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Cailean Lockwood - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 02:33 AM)Griffith! Wrote:
(06-23-2015, 01:51 AM)Roda Wrote: Prepare yourself for an unfortunate nickname.
Show Content

Also when we gonna see some Torguds in here or Bolirs?!

Yeah, don't do that. Dodgy

I haven't seen any other Arslans. But if there are others, it might be because it means lion, or it might be because of this. Currently running anime gets a lot of imitators. Myself, it was partially the definition and partially Arslan Khan.

Which, before anyone mentions it, could be translated as Lion King, provided accuracy isn't your thing.

The next time I see you, I shall hold you up towards the sun from a high rockcliff so everyone can see the newborn king!

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Griffith! - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 03:06 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: And the lesser known 'girl with the many rope burns.'

Kinky. Tongue

Seems there are more Tumets than I thought. I have no intention of changing, there are just more than I thought. We'll all be one big happy family in the most realistic sense, by which I mean fractious and dysfunctional.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - TheLastCandle - 06-24-2015

Feel free to add Buqatai Iriq to this!

Quote:Iriq - A tribe that follows the Borlaaq, taking on any male children given up by the female warriors and raising them as their own.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - K'nahli - 06-24-2015

Sorry for the late update this time ^^  Heavensward, seriously...

All done!

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Reanse - 06-26-2015

I was wondering what people thought of a Kha tribe Xaela using a non-Auri name and instead using a name based on a different culture. Too far of a stretch? The Kha are said to actively seek out non Auri people and take in aspects of their culture. It could be for various reasons such as simply liking the way the name sounds or using the name around non Auri as a way to better fit in with their culture, while using their actual name around their own kind.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - KitKat - 06-26-2015

I have a Xaela. A self-imposed exile from the Khatayin tribe. I've also got a Khatayin on my friend list that I have no idea who they are. Maybe I'll ask them someday.

Sarnai Khatayin is my girl.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Melkire - 06-26-2015

Add me to the list, please! Tengri Moks a.k.a. Tengri Geneq.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Seye Qhesu - 06-26-2015

You still have ???? Next to Kaguya. She is the Xaela. Just ended up being Doman raised after Garleans were mean to her tribe.

Thanks!

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Knight Kat - 06-26-2015

My alt Qara Hotgo is RP-ready, and I've been leveling her something fierce. Please add her to the list with the other Hotgo tribe members! ^^

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Blue - 06-27-2015

(06-19-2015, 04:28 AM)Knahli Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 01:14 AM)Blue Wrote: I'm already planning out a plot with two Au Ra alts that I will make, one being an Hotgo female child (10 years old) ((first on the left in this picture))

and one being a full grown Dotharl man.

The Hotgo child will likely have vengeful feelings towards the man, and powerlessly attempt to take his life over and over to no avail because of her young age and lack of fighting/killing skills, while the man mostly ignores her/saves her from the traps that she will set up for him only to become a victim of them herself (I am making this man an exiled from the Dotharl, so he will not be as extremely violent as the others of this name are depicted to be, but he will still have that dark/menacing aura around himself). Man/child rivalries/bickering/tsundere type of relationships were always my favorite in books and movies. Freud would say it's because I haven't had a real father figure in my real life, but who caresssssssss, I love to RP wierd bonds that do not involve romance.

Haha, very interesting! ^^   I'll add them both of it's okay.

Just hopping by to say that one of my Xaela has officially received her new name. "Yesui Hotgo" is looking for a Xaela group linkshell!

ICly she is 10yo so be ready for lots of trouble, stubborn antics, and awkward questions.

[Image: 558f234922c3926c984e1d9b.jpg]

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - industrythirteen - 06-27-2015

Blue Wrote:Just hopping by to say that one of my Xaela has officially received her new name. "Yesui Hotgo" is looking for a Xaela group linkshell!

Hey Blue. Go ahead and send me a tell in-game if you'd like an invite to Scales of Othard. My character name is Ayushiridara Khatagin. I run the Scales of Othard linkshell. It's completely OOC, and a place for folks to talk all things Au Ra, for both Xaela and Raen.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Eve Malusion - 06-27-2015

I've gone Xaela and name changed to Evalun Goro. Of the Goro tribe. Yes the horse marrying one.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Cailean Lockwood - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 09:34 PM)Eve Malusion Wrote: I've gone Xaela and name changed to Evalun Goro. Of the Goro tribe. Yes the horse marrying one.

[Image: tumblr_niq1vqegOe1tf91ito1_500.gif]

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Fox - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 09:38 PM)Vachir Toshin Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 09:34 PM)Eve Malusion Wrote: I've gone Xaela and name changed to Evalun Goro. Of the Goro tribe. Yes the horse marrying one.

[Image: tumblr_niq1vqegOe1tf91ito1_500.gif]

Hey! I was considering to rolling a Goro for the lulz. *shakes finger at*