Hydaelyn Role-Players
The First Day [Open] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: The First Day [Open] (/showthread.php?tid=133)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: The First Day [Open] - Varov - 06-21-2010

Having had his fill of the bar, he nodded to everyone and walked out, surprisingly, quietly.

Re: The First Day [Open] - Eva - 06-21-2010

Fidgeting somewhat, Ora decided that it was getting late. She had plans soon and it was unlike Starkin to wait too long for her if she didn't show up right on time. The topic had moved away from History anyway, and she suppressed a yawn as the other women at the table spoke about alchemy. It had been a productive day though - the job tonight was set to go as planned, and she would be meeting up with Whiskeyjack tomorrow to discuss further business opportunities. The sherri had started to go to her head as well, and she knew she needed to be focused for what was to come.

She rose from her seat, only moments after reclaiming it. "I'm sorry to interrupt this fascinating discussion, but I hadn't realized the time." There was no sarcasm in her tone, but there was no jubilation either. Bowing her head modestly, she stuffed her hands into the pockets of her breeches. "It was nice to meet the both of you. Perhaps we'll meet again someday." She waited a moment to acknowledge their response before walking back to the bar, chin held perhaps just a bit too high for her cherade, and paid what was left of her tab before exiting the Drowning Wench.

Re: The First Day [Open] - Seraphine Felstar - 06-22-2010

Sondra watched as one by one the group began to disperse as she crossed the tavern room floor. She approached the remaining few still seated, held up the pitcher of rum and smiled politely, "Would anyone care for a glass of the house favorite or perhaps one last refill?"

Re: The First Day [Open] - Kylin - 06-23-2010

"No more for me," Myra stated with a slight wave of her hand. "But thank you anyway."

The tavern had quieted a bit and Myra saw her chance to get out before any other strange men showed up. Turning to Yecely and Luralel, the hyur flashed a warm smile. "I really should get going. It was a pleasure to meet both of you and I hope our paths cross again soon. Until then, gods be with you."

Reaching into her purse, the woman withdrew some gil and placed into onto the table. Afterward, she rose to her feet and then pushed her chair back in before giving one more smile to the ladies and walking away.

Her first day in her new home city was already less boring that she had anticipated. She had half-expected to see nothing but perverted pirates and the like and was pleasantly surprised at the diversity she witnessed. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad living here after all. With that, Myra Wes disappeared from the Drowning Wench and headed to her new home.

Re: The First Day [Open] - Renaise - 06-23-2010

"... Students of the natural world hmmm? That is a nice way of putting it, I guess you would say Im something of a student of the same, well, along with the un-natural world and mostly everything in between. And that is merely based on the assumption that there isn't more worlds than only this one. Would those other worlds be considered 'natural'? Hmm something to ponder." Doc took a big gulp of water. "Anyway lovely as this conversation is I must really dash... Ive got to see a mage about a thing... well the thing isnt important, the mage might be." He ran his hand through his hair. "Well a pleasure to meet you and all that, got to dash... only a short time left."

With that and before anyone around him could utter a single word in response Doc hurried out of the tavern, mumbling to himself as he went.

Re: The First Day [Open] - Smiling River - 06-23-2010

Yecely who had been sitting quietly, writing bits and pieces of what she saw in her journal, yawned. The hour of evening was approaching and she had a date later that night. A handsome fellow, although a bit mysterious- which made him even more intriguing. She packed up her things, said her goodbyes and left. She hoped to catch up to Myra but the relentless crowds concealed her view.

Re: The First Day [Open] - DAISHI - 06-23-2010

He watched as the crowd thinned, though he himself looked to all the world as if he was asleep. This he did not mind and, getting up, he stretched and yawned, playing the role out, appearing as if the two drinks had been enough to put him to rest. With a shuffling of his feet he meandered to the door, walking back into streets of Limsa Lominsa, and vanishing into the city.

Re: The First Day [Open] - Nanapariri - 06-23-2010

Lura shook her head at the barmaid in reply. "No thank you Miss..."

She at Myra as she exited and at Doc's flurry of words. She said goodbye to each person as they left and, after finishing her wine, left a modest sum on the table. She wondered if she might see any of these people again or if in the hustle and bustle of Lima Losa she might just become another face in the crowd.