Hydaelyn Role-Players
In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: In the Shadows of Death's Wings (/showthread.php?tid=8167)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Melkire - 09-18-2014

I'm back from absentia, so Rotunda's definitely available for weeknight evenings and weekends in general for any abductions or mini-events.

*licks blade*

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Askier - 09-18-2014

Also other than an fc rp thing on our mains tonight, the Crows can be reached and used pretty easily to help out with things before and after and tommorow and Sat. Smile

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Ragnar - 09-18-2014

(09-18-2014, 01:45 PM)Iron Sea Wrote: but if some Crows can play at night..we should definately run some small scenes with everyone getting their own spotlights before we all take the stage together on Saturday!

We all do Big Grin

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - DoomsdayClock - 09-18-2014

There is a healer who was at the Ossuray Saturday night and just jumped in to help...Viral Light. She is interest in the Crows, and Iron paid her later for the help..we can def try to use her.
Anelia and Erik are both in Ul'dah, maybe we can throw them all together with a victim, or make her an abductee..I'll try to reach out to her.

Oh Iron, Alexei. Jancis made a Crow too so she can be used to help out with stuff Smile She was lookong for a way to have herself Involved.

Well maybe we can set up having the next two abducted publicly, and have the other key players involved.I think this is the best way to go about this..get everyone pumped.
I mean Iron took last night as a complete failure, It's perfect drive going forward..everyone must feel that sting so we can sharpen out blades and kill those bastards...I mean...I love the Crows!

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Ragnar - 09-18-2014

(09-18-2014, 02:08 PM)Iron Sea Wrote: Well maybe we can set up having the next two abducted publicly, and have the other key players involved.I think this is the best way to go about this..get everyone pumped.
I mean Iron took last night as a complete failure, It's perfect drive going forward..everyone must feel that sting so we can sharpen out blades and kill those bastards...I mean...I love the Crows!

And they love Iron, it's why Oubliette put an arrow in Iron's neck. A love tap. Tongue

(09-18-2014, 02:38 PM)Ragnar Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 02:08 PM)Iron Sea Wrote: Well maybe we can set up having the next two abducted publicly, and have the other key players involved.I think this is the best way to go about this..get everyone pumped.

And they love Iron, it's why Oubliette put an arrow in Iron's neck. A love tap. Tongue
I imagine that Saturday will be a lovefest then ^_^

(09-18-2014, 02:40 PM)Iron Sea Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 02:38 PM)Ragnar Wrote:

I imagine that Saturday will be a lovefest then ^_^
Hark! Do I sense a pang if jealousy from Atrium over  oubliette giving out love taps? Lol

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Raik Samil - 09-19-2014

Been talking with Iron Sea, Along with a few others icly,So will definitely be helping out on the Hero's side. 

This whole thing sounds awesome so i can't wait to join, Will also be my first time using the rolz system too~

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Tiergan - 09-19-2014

Oh balls, I didn't even know this was a thing until now.

Ah well. Work schedules me on Saturday evenings, so I wouldn't be able to join in on the fun until my two weeks are up. ;_;

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Meta Xi - 09-19-2014

First, last night's mini event was fantastic.

Second, I am always down for more before the big show on Saturday. The build up would only make things that much sweeter. The idea of giving everyone a chance to be in the spotlight is also very cool, and I'm certain would help get a number of people psyched for Saturday.

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Lillith Cale - 09-19-2014

Guys, you were amazing yesterday. That event had such a different feel from the first one I was part of (not to say the first one was bad!) and I felt super included! Iron Sea, Misha, Jana, Sae, you guys were great!

Was that person, Ninhm, someone from this site or just a random stranger than went along with it? And that Zac fellow too? With his awesome response to my 'bell' comment.

Seriously guys, it was great, I just had so much fun.

Oubliette Crow is best crow <3 I had a great time with the back and forth with him.

I am up for any and all adventure happening before the main event on Saturday Big Grin Just give me a yell!

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - DoomsdayClock - 09-19-2014

I am really glad to hear the reaction being so positive! Even if all Iron got to do was sit back and drink beers while everyone else fought for a change! Better than getting arrowed to death like usual.
This plot is really getting interesting, and the newcomers seem to be having a big effect which is aweosme. We need to def have a hero meeting with the remaining...lots to discuss about what we need to be doing. Things are gonna get complicated!!!

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Askier - 09-19-2014

Well I'd like to thank Iron for setting this up. The mini event that happened was really his brain child. I had basically nothing to do with the set up. I was just sort of there. He did all the organizing and collecting people and thank.you for your hard work Iron. Smile