Hydaelyn Role-Players
Nhyra's corner - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Nhyra's corner (/showthread.php?tid=1997)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Nhyra's corner - Moonfire - 06-09-2013

Very Nice

RE: Nhyra's corner - Nhyra - 06-12-2013

For Xenedra~ I can't help it.. Miqo'tes are something I seem to draw most.

[Image: 9024618479_365a4a09e9_o.png]

I wanted to do a fun picture for change. ^^

I might be open to taking a commission.. style would be like this or more detailed portrait if preferred. Price... Some pocket money.
Building some funds for Collector's Edition... Taking payless vacation from work isn't good for buying stuff. Pm if interested ~

Thank you for looking *bows*

RE: Nhyra's corner - Aysun - 06-12-2013

That's cuz there's a lot of us. x3 Very pretty~

RE: Nhyra's corner - Valan - 06-12-2013

Pretty

RE: Nhyra's corner - Xenedra - 06-12-2013

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*breath*eeeeeeeee!!!
Thank you! I love it and I looooove the pose!

....THANK YOU :D!!!!

RE: Nhyra's corner - Ciara Snow - 06-13-2013

Very nice! Big Grin

RE: Nhyra's corner - Nhyra - 07-02-2013

First, thank you all for comments!

And no, I'm not dead.. just overwhelmed with rp stuffs! And I still haven't managed to draw decent pic of my own character. Hence...

I liked the sketchy Xenedra better...

Show Content

And then there's little something for my mentor as a thank you... I'm really happy how this came out! Even with heavy ref usage. First time ever that I'm satisfied with my computer line art. I hope the design is even a bit right.

[Image: 9195215106_cf5841ec8d_o.jpg]

As usual, thank you for watchingHeart

RE: Nhyra's corner - Mtoto Wamoto - 07-03-2013

Amazing! This is seriously one of my favorite pics of Mtoto. I love it!

RE: Nhyra's corner - LandStander - 07-03-2013

I really like the coloring. I need to make more money so I can just throw it at all the wonderful artist in this community.

RE: Nhyra's corner - Nhyra - 07-08-2013

Thank you two! ^^ And glad you liked it, Mtoto!

Aaand sigh. I'm having such difficulties drawing my own character. Somehow I can't get an image how she'd look like in real life (since I deny that anyone can look like an anime character.. maybe except lalas.)

[Image: 9239156128_377697d0e3_o.jpg]

Very fast pic.

RE: Nhyra's corner - Xenedra - 07-08-2013

Awe, why she so pouty :<? You seem to be catching on with ear positioning! Always excited to see more from you Smile

(Also YES, TWO VERSIONS OF XENE! All my <3s)

RE: Nhyra's corner - Aysun - 07-08-2013

Ffff. She's gorgeous. Your style is amazing.

RE: Nhyra's corner - Nhyra - 07-19-2013

Thankies you both!<3

And it's ready! I showed Aysun the wip earlier, happy to present the finished piece.

[Image: 9317553831_fcf435a6a4_o.jpg]

I'm becoming more comfortable with doing digital lineworks...  But aiming to more cartoonish style doesn't seem to succeed. Oh well!
And I really should draw something less pretty next time for practise, like.. Roe men!

*bows*

RE: Nhyra's corner - Aysun - 07-19-2013

Already freaked out in Skype but ASJDKFJAOMGagain. Heart That is so gorgeous, I love it! Thank yooou!! Also motivating me to try to draw again cuz I want to make the pretties too! xD

RE: Nhyra's corner - Nhyra - 07-24-2013

Thank you for freaking out! Oh wait... ^^;

And since I like to draw characters without existing art.. or even in-game reference(there's something about the character models...) Here's Runa Dawning. I think she could very well present some mechanic gal, ready to fix things!

[Image: 9358605786_d1a04a7514_o.jpg]