Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night (/showthread.php?tid=4697)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Yloise - 10-19-2013

(10-18-2013, 02:19 PM)Nirri Wrote: I really need to get in touch with more people that just roleplay in-game rather then focus most of my time on forum roleplay Tongue

This is the place to be, to network! I will be adding many new friends tonight!

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - faceman7381 - 10-19-2013

(10-19-2013, 05:41 AM)Sil Wrote: Sadly, I discover that the event time there is 10:00am for me. This means I will have left for work 30 minutes before the even begins. How disappointing... 

Have fun in my stead!
We should be there well past midnight.  So it will be 3 to 4 hours!  Come by when you can!

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - faceman7381 - 10-19-2013

We are just two hours away!

Hope to see everyone there!

You can Skype me at faceman7381 if you have questions!

If the chat gets hard to follow, use /tells and different windows to follow those who you want to talk to.

Time for some fun!

Konner

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Olofantur - 10-20-2013

Great to see another large turn out.

Things got a little hectic for a while so good on everyone for seeing it through.

As usual a special thanks to the attending staff,
Konner Kinkaid
T'nara Farig
Nebula Stardance
D'ren Tia
D'intana Tenbe

and of course all the attendees, many notable personalities, some new faces.

Hope to see everyone again at the next round!

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - faceman7381 - 10-20-2013

What a great time!

It was packed!

Thanks to everyone who came out!

We will have another soon!

Konner

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Nebbs - 10-20-2013

It was an honour to be guest host, I had a great time.

Thanks from Nebbs your Bardic Hostess  (any bookings considered)

Show Content

Also the two door guards I caught together.

Show Content

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Olofantur - 10-20-2013

Nice grab Nebula,

Here's a little shot from early in the night.
Show Content

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - TheLastCandle - 10-20-2013

This was fun. Looking forward to the next. Smile

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Aysun - 10-20-2013

I was glad to attend. Smile While my character is anti-social sometimes, I'm not, and I was so happy to see so many people there!

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Fates Skein - 10-20-2013

Myself and the FC had a -fantastic- time, thank you so much for hosting these events!  Looking forward to really getting to mingle next time!

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Risheid - 10-20-2013

Great fun! My character is also pretty anti-social, but don't mistake that for my being bored. Thanks to all those who put it together.

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Aranya Northbrook - 10-23-2013

Well, this explains everything!

Saturday was my first day playing ffxiv, and I happened to be sent to the coffer & coffin on a quest during this event. It was so crowded I had trouble clicking on the quest giver inside. It was overwhelming but considering I came here exclusively to RP, I was thrilled to see it!

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Olofantur - 10-23-2013

(10-23-2013, 03:53 PM)Aureliya Wrote: Well, this explains everything!

Saturday was my first day playing ffxiv, and I happened to be sent to the coffer & coffin on a quest during this event. It was so crowded I had trouble clicking on the quest giver inside. It was overwhelming but considering I came here exclusively to RP, I was thrilled to see it!

Good to hear that you had the chance to see it, while the 3rd event is not yet scheduled, the doors are open to any who desire to attend.

Hope you see many others along your journeys, Eorzea is a wide world, but there are many people filling it.

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Luka - 10-26-2013

Heart Please add K'loki Natsune to the mix! I'd love to help with these events as I've always loved the Coffin & Coffer Tavern XD

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - faceman7381 - 10-29-2013

Our next event night is set for Saturday, November 9th at 9:00 pm EST.
Please note that daylight sayings time goes into place this Sunday, so pay attention to the new time!

We had an AMAZING turnout last time!  I hope to see everyone there from before and many new faces!
If you desire to meet people or be seen, ask anyone who has been, this is the place to be!

There is no linkshell/free company sponsoring this.  This is all about meeting new people and building the RP community as a whole.

If you are interested in performing at this as part of the entertainment, please let us know asap.

Hope to see everyone there!

Konner