Hydaelyn Role-Players
Random Remarks - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Random Remarks (/showthread.php?tid=17343)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Random Remarks - Parvacake - 10-20-2016

Still wanting that shaved highlander style for miqo'te men. Hrrmph, hrrmph.

RE: Random Remarks - Shofie - 10-24-2016

(09-28-2016, 07:03 AM)Charity322 Wrote: I wish I could use the Seeker colour palette and have a healthy tan.

[Image: sfjIDAx.png]

They have some darker options that lean more toward browns than blues. It's admittedly a much smaller part of their skin picker palette, but it is there!

RE: Random Remarks - Charity322 - 10-29-2016

Titan, you look different. Did you lose some weight?

When you didn't double check what you clicked and end up fighting Ifrit. XD

RE: Random Remarks - Charity322 - 11-22-2016

When you think you're doing everything right and waiting for the tank to pull aggro, then as soon as you shoot something everyone runs over to eat you. I swear I am not as succulent as I look. DX

RE: Random Remarks - Aysun - 11-23-2016

I feel so out of place here. I LOVE the fact that there are certain things race locked. I feel that it keeps the races in game distinct, and unique. I love that only Seekers get slitted pupils, that the color palettes are different depending on your clan, that certain hairstyles are racially unique, etc... Otherwise we'd all just be a hodgepodge mess of traits with no racial/clan identities anymore!

/unpopular opinion

RE: Random Remarks - Charity322 - 12-14-2016

When you think at the beginning of a dungeon. Hey, I should remember to eat stuff so I get food bonuses. I grabbed the first food I saw in my inventory and spent the whole of The Wanderer's Palace with +6% perception and +2% GP ... XD

RE: Random Remarks - Valence - 12-14-2016

It's ok, I'm only after the +3% xp for that kind of things myself... Cheapest food available is boiled eggs so... Doesn't bring anything either.

RE: Random Remarks - Rosehip - 12-15-2016

I wonder if you get the Wild Thing title if you buy the reindeer set from the store, or if it was only available last year. I can't really seem to find any confirmation either way. Does anyone know?

RE: Random Remarks - Warren Castille - 12-16-2016

Titles are attached to the achievement, not the gear. That said, I'm not sure if buying the clothes will grant it.

RE: Random Remarks - Cecily Jisi - 12-16-2016

(09-28-2016, 07:03 AM)Charity322 Wrote: why do Keepers of the Moon have only gray or white skintones? Anything darker than pale as pale can be has a greyish hint to it or is outright blue/black. I wish I could use the Seeker colour palette and have a healthy tan.

Wait what? *looks over at Cecily, with normal Caucasian skin color* Ummm.....

RE: Random Remarks - Valence - 12-16-2016

It will still look less colorful than other races. It's just less obvious with very white complexions (how do you make white paler ?). 

Put your keeper next to any race and it will suddenly look like ash color. It gets more obvious with a direct comparison.

RE: Random Remarks - Solenne - 12-16-2016

(09-28-2016, 08:28 AM)Charity322 Wrote: Hmm, yeah I can see why they wouldn't have a tan, but I just wish that the grey colours didn't make them look so sickly.

I don't think they look sickly at all. I love the cool-toned color palette. I love it for Duskwights too. I think the clans should have some traits that distinguish them. There's always the option of rolling Seeker if you want a cat with a tan.

RE: Random Remarks - Solenne - 12-16-2016

(11-23-2016, 01:44 AM)Aysun Wrote: I feel so out of place here. I LOVE the fact that there are certain things race locked. I feel that it keeps the races in game distinct, and unique. I love that only Seekers get slitted pupils, that the color palettes are different depending on your clan, that certain hairstyles are racially unique, etc... Otherwise we'd all just be a hodgepodge mess of traits with no racial/clan identities anymore!

/unpopular opinion

Nah, you're not out of place. I know a lot of people who agree. I do, for one.

RE: Random Remarks - Warren Castille - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 02:15 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Titles are attached to the achievement, not the gear. That said, I'm not sure if buying the clothes will grant it.

Upon further review, that achievement is actually a Legacy achievement, attained during the 1.x series. I'm not sure you can activate it now at all, even if you purchase the gear.

RE: Random Remarks - Parvacake - 12-16-2016

Give me more lacy things.

Give me corsets.

Give me dresses that don't make my character look pregnant.