Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Askier - 10-30-2014

SOOOO GOOOLD

I love it

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Melkire - 10-30-2014

/kneel

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Chlodomer - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 01:13 AM)Tiergan Wrote: [Image: bartolomeo.jpg]

The Golden Knight

Hahahahahaha! Extravagant!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Seriphyn - 10-30-2014

Awwww yiss. /approve

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Antain - 10-30-2014

Hmm...
>_>
<_<
*saves*

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Kyatai - 10-30-2014

VERY nice Tiergan!
And so shiny!!!!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Xydane - 10-30-2014

Bartolomeo looks pretty badass. Cool Good job, Tiergan.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Aya - 10-30-2014

I've almost run out of positive adjectives.. so... thing.. is.. thing! O.O

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Nebbs - 10-30-2014

Very.. sorry I have to avoid that gaze.. intimidating. *claps*

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 11-05-2014

[Image: garrett.jpg]

He Who Ignites the Umbral Blaze

---------------------

Honzoooo, you're next! Thank you for being so patient everyone. The company I am doing some freelance work for kind of moved the goalposts on me in terms of one of their deadlines, so I'm in crunch-mode and it's slowing down these commissions.

I'm so, so, sooo sorry for the wait time. T_T I know many of you have been super patient.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Swashbuckler - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 09:04 PM)Tiergan Wrote:

---------------------

Honzoooo, you're next! Thank you for being so patient everyone.  The company I am doing some freelance work for kind of moved the goalposts on me in terms of one of their deadlines, so I'm in crunch-mode and it's slowing down these commissions.  

I'm so, so, sooo sorry for the wait time. T_T  I know many of you have been super patient.

/DEAD

/DIES

Welp, you've already heard this but this was so fucking awesome. Thank you so so sooo so much!!!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Ilwe'ran - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 09:04 PM)Tiergan Wrote:

---------------------

Honzoooo, you're next! Thank you for being so patient everyone. The company I am doing some freelance work for kind of moved the goalposts on me in terms of one of their deadlines, so I'm in crunch-mode and it's slowing down these commissions.

I'm so, so, sooo sorry for the wait time. T_T I know many of you have been super patient.

Don't worry sweetheart.
And I like this one.
I wanna ruffle some hair @_@

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Jancis - 11-05-2014

Wind = win

Stop the press, who is that?
[Image: original.jpg]

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Reshie - 11-06-2014

I just want to say your art is AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your talents. Smile

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Melkire - 11-06-2014

Chin fuzz. 

Chin fuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzz.Â