Hydaelyn Role-Players
Melody's Artfolio - [Formerly Doom Pixie Doodles] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Melody's Artfolio - [Formerly Doom Pixie Doodles] (/showthread.php?tid=8717)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Doom Pixie Doodles - Commissions Closed! - Erik Mynhier - 01-27-2015

I know I want a coloured headshot from you, and possibly a coloured full body with background and props. May I be added to your list?

RE: Doom Pixie Doodles - Commissions Closed! - Melody - 02-04-2015

(01-25-2015, 04:46 AM)ThyaM Wrote: *Patiently waits for a slot to open.* It's a tease! A tease I tell you! I'm going to try and get the first slot that opens up.. Really well done pieces of art!

XD

Thank you! And you'll be on the list as soon as I get my act together and crank a few more of these out. ^.^

(01-27-2015, 04:02 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: I know I want a coloured headshot from you, and possibly a coloured full body with background and props. May I be added to your list?

Sure thing, as soon as I make more openings two of them will be yours.

Big Grin

RE: Doom Pixie Doodles - Commissions Closed! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-04-2015

*flails arms* totally will be gathering proper screenies after sunday to make a proper request so it'll be ready when you've cleared up some other orders first. soo excited >u<

RE: Doom Pixie Doodles - Commissions Closed! - Duskwright - 02-04-2015

:O! Oh my glob, your art is so beautiful! *flees to go farm gil to comission you.* I'm gonna be watching this thread like a hawk for an open slot. >:3

RE: Doom Pixie Doodles - Commissions Closed! - Ririla Rila - 02-05-2015

Aaaaas Soon as there is a slot, I will patiently pounce on it so hard! <3

RE: Doom Pixie Doodles - Commissions Closed! - Edgar - 02-05-2015

I'd like to order up a commission!

Koporo Aporo
  • Full Body Colour Commission
  • Must be shouting "I AIN'T NO GURL!"
  • References: One Two Three Four Five
I am in-game right now as Koporo, so you can shoot me up and get your payment ASAP.

RE: Doom Pixie Doodles - Commissions Closed! - Melody - 02-06-2015

Alrighty guys, I want to get some opinions.

I've been messing around a bit with a different way of drawing/coloring, and would like to know if you all would prefer I go this new route or stick to what I've been doing.

Show Content

Personally, I am liking this way much better for both the time efficiency and overall looks.

Any feedback out there?

RE: Doom Pixie Doodles - Commissions Closed! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-06-2015

the cell shaded/cartoony look of the first style is great (love it) but i am really diggin this new style as well. it looks more like a book illustration back in the days of having those awesome, old school instruction booklets that came with the game...back when you had to use memory cards and cartridges....by the way, i misplaced my cane somewhere round here... >.>;;;
[Image: back-in-my-days-there-were-only-150-pokemon_220.gif]

anyway; i like both but i'm leaning more towards the new style. though i will suggest you could leave both color styles open as a possibility but maybe charge a bit more for the one that takes more effort? (or less for the one that doesn't? )

RE: Doom Pixie Doodles - Commissions Closed! - Edgar - 02-06-2015

The new style is brilliant, like straight out of a children's story book!

I'd love it if you'd do my commission in that style @w@

RE: Doom Pixie Doodles - Commissions Closed! - Melody - 02-18-2015

Finally!
Its an U'roh!

[Image: 85TzauZ.jpg]

RE: Melody's Artfolio - [Formerly Doom Pixie Doodles] - Melody - 02-19-2015

The list is now a waiting list and it has been updated!

Big Grin

RE: Melody's Artfolio - [Formerly Doom Pixie Doodles] - Melody - 02-21-2015

Sketch for funsies! Mel's bein all sassy. Nothing new there. Tongue

[Image: 66FvDDU.jpg]

RE: Melody's Artfolio - [Formerly Doom Pixie Doodles] - Melody - 02-25-2015

We call this one...

HeBrio.

[Image: XPgpHZe.jpg]

RE: Melody's Artfolio - [Formerly Doom Pixie Doodles] - Melody - 03-03-2015

New avatar for Jig!
Big Grin

[Image: ZF7Djvw.png]