Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night (/showthread.php?tid=4697)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - cuideag - 09-29-2013

Stopped by for a little but and WOW, there were so many people there! Got a little hard for me to keep up with anything but I still had fun. Smile

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Dren - 09-29-2013

(09-29-2013, 12:34 AM)Olofantur Wrote: A great many thanks to the staff of the event who helped make it such a smashing (and still running event.)
  1. Konner Kinkaid
  2. U'narhi Zhiku
  3. Emadra Venros
  4. D'ren Tia

I really enjoyed that event. Can't wait to be part of it again.

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Sil'tel Ferima - 09-30-2013

It was a fun idea. I met several interesting people, which is great for an RPer only connected to the RP scene through happenstance and the Interlude LS.

My only concerns were the constant FATEs that occurred there, but it was still a popular event and I'd like very much to see more of them happen. I didn't stay for too long, but that's customary for a character of the disposition mine posesses. Interesting people were seen, though, and being approached is always fun because it gives you the opportunity to really flesh out a character.

Thanks to the organisers and to all who attended!

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - faceman7381 - 10-06-2013

Our next event night is set for Saturday, October 19th at 9:00 pm EST.

I hope to see everyone from before there again and many new faces!

Let's double our amount this time!

Would like to see more Legacy player's, like myself, come down and support this great community building effort.

There is no linkshell/free company sponsoring this.  This is all about meeting new people and building the RP community as a whole.

If you are interested in performing at this as part of the entertainment, please let us know asap.

Hope to see everyone there!

Konner

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Sil'tel Ferima - 10-08-2013

I'll attempt to have Sil'tel stop by, though realistically I may be in the middle of a lecture at that time, and studies come first. I'll try, anyway...

Unless you're gonna be a creepy stalker again!! ^_~

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Raeras - 10-08-2013

This sounds like fun ^^ I'll do my best to be at the one coming up on the 19th. I came from Aion to this game and on my server we had a set 'Saturday night starting at 8 or 9 est was tavern night', so it's cool to see a tavern-type this here too! I look forward to meeting a bunch of you in game!

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Nebbs - 10-08-2013

Nebbs will be there if anyone wants accompaniment. Or if somone fancies putting on a little play outside I would be up for that.

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - faceman7381 - 10-08-2013

I look forward to seeing everyone and will add you guys on my friends list tonight if we are all on to talk as well!

Konner

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Nebbs - 10-18-2013

Has this fallen on the calender?

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - faceman7381 - 10-18-2013

Yeah it is there.  There are just a bunch of events in front of it causing it not to appear.

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Nirri - 10-18-2013

Seeing beside forum roleplay I have not found much ingame roleplay :'( I'll be changing that by hopefully attending this tommorow.

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Olofantur - 10-18-2013

Not much in game roleplay?!

Hrm, drop me a tell in game and we can talk a bit, i'll make sure to nose around and let you know when I run into a hot spot or two.

I can't recommend enough taking a few moments to poke about the more out of the way areas, the fountain in the center of Ul'dah, the Hermits Grotto, the upper levels in Bronze lake.

Hrm, either way, it'll be good to see you at the C&C, hopefully find a few people you can come to talk to as the days go on.

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Yloise - 10-18-2013

I can't wait for saturday!

I will be late but I will be available to everyone to interact with!

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Nirri - 10-18-2013

I really need to get in touch with more people that just roleplay in-game rather then focus most of my time on forum roleplay Tongue

RE: The Coffer and the Coffin Cheers Night - Sil'tel Ferima - 10-19-2013

Sadly, I discover that the event time there is 10:00am for me. This means I will have left for work 30 minutes before the even begins. How disappointing... 

Have fun in my stead!