Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas (/showthread.php?tid=4668)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Blue - 05-04-2014

My current IC hotspots (will be updated as regularly as I can):

notes:
* The following hotspots are to be taken into account only if the corresponding character is actually online.
* If you need IC reasons to go find a character, these are the areas NPCs would likely suggest when questioned about the whereabouts of said character.
* If you see my character online, but at none of the corresponding locations, try send me a /tell. I could be doing OOC things or have IC reasons to have moved, but I'll always help people willing to RP with me and get introduced.

Blue: (Currently living in Gridania)
- The Carline Canopy ("I heard she has a room at the Roost.")
- The Acorn Orchard ("She seems to like that place a lot. She spends a lot of time with the children there.")
- Stillglade Fane ("She is a pupil of the Conjurer' Guild.")
- Hyrstmill ("I have seen her here a couple times. She helps around with small tasks.")

Jet'a Vann: (Currently living in Wineport)
- Wineport ("It seems he works for the vicar there, now. As an alchemist.")
- The Mist ("He goes there from time to time to resupply with alchemic substances.")
- Ul'dah ("I think he returns to Ul'dah via Teleport every now and then to meet with his retainers, and sell his potions.")
- Rivers and shores of La Noscea. ("He often fishes and harvests for reagents and ingredients. It's difficult to see him outside before the sunset though.")

Vincent Laucent: (Currently living in Gridania)
- Stillglade Fane ("He is a conjurer of Gridania. He spends a lot of time meditating there.")
- The Carline Canopy ("He likes to assist new Adventurers. It's not uncommon to find him there talking with them".)
- Coerthas ("He visits his old homeland from time to time, mostly to heal the wounded at the local infirmary, or distributing supplies in Camp Dragonhead, Whitebrim, or the Observatorium.")

Chiara Foschiani: (Currently living in Ul'dah)
- The Goldsmiths' Guild. ("She works there, though not as often as before.")
- The Coliseum. ("I heard she has begun to take swordmanship classes with the Gladiators.")
- The Quicksands. ("She sits there for a hour or more. It seems she is waiting for someone there, but usually just stays alone and draws.")
- Stonesthrow. ("She never really enters the camps, but she often goes there to look at the refugees. Nobody knows why.")

Dylise Rontremont: (Currently living in the Black Shroud)
- Bentbranch Meadows ("Keep your purse in a safe place when you walk down these paths... She seems to have moved her ambushes there.")
- The Lifemend Stump ("The friend of a friend swore he saw her there once. Bathing in the waterfall. I don't believe him, that sounds like a dangerous place for stuff like bathing.")
- Lavender Beds ("I'm pretty sure she doesn't own a house, so I don't know why she spends her time here. If you ask me, that's kind of suspicious.")
- Everschade ("Well, no. I didn't see her there. But I'm pretty sure I heard singing, and there's only a few singers in this part of the Twelveswood that I know of.")
- The Carline Canopy ("She'll be there to eat sometimes, but never two days in a row, if you know what I mean.")

Kujh'a Lihzeh: (Currently living in Ul'dah)
- The Quicksands. ("He's a relatively new guy. If he's not lost around the city, he's usually there looking for work. He also has a room at the Hourglass.")
- The Weavers' Guild. ("I think he has a friend there... or is it his partner? I've heard mixed things. It's a green-and-black-haired Miqo'te boy, with a rather quick tongue, but good talent for the craft.")
- The Coliseum. ("He will be there watching the matches from time to time. He seems the easy type to impress.")
- The Gold Court. ("Sometimes he just lays on one of the benches there and naps. How barbaric... Doesn't he know there are beds for that?")

Clive Stark: (Currently living in Gridania)
- The Black Shroud. ("The Ala Mhigan? Yes, he has been around with that little girl in tow. They seem to be looking for someone, but they are awful strict with details. I don't like the look on their faces. They seem up to no good.")
- The Carline Canopy. ("They have a room there, so I think they are adventurers. They only stop long enough to eat though, and spend most of the day outside. Sometimes they take a leve or two, but it's rare.")
- The Bannock. ("The white-haired guy always comes here every morning. He doesn't talk to anyone, and just trains on the mannequins for a couple hours before leaving.")
- The Bubbling Cork. ("If they come here to eat, it usually means they plan to stay out of Gridania for the night. They've booked a room sometimes, but they don't seem a couple. They bicker way too much. Maybe she's his sister.")

Valeria Idavoll: (Currently living in Gridania)
- Gridania. ("The Maelstrom? I think she's working with those two adventurers... The blue-haired Miqo'te and the blond, scarred Hyur. She keeps a very low profile, but if you ask them about her, you could probably find her.")

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Parth Makeo - 05-18-2014

Arala's hot spots are usually Ul'dah and mainly the Quicksand, but she has other locations...

Vesper Bay (Rare)
She just enjoys walks and rests here sometimes.

Limsa Lominsa (Uncommon)
Since her first visit there, Arala has been taking an interest to the city and the area around it. 

Outer La Noscea (???)
No one knows exactly where she goes here but maybe if you spot her running by, maybe you could follow her?

Forgotten Springs (Uncommon)
Went here once when she traveled to see more of Thanalan. She returns every so often though.

And that's about it Sad
Yeah she is still one of those new characters that are building up

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Shofie - 05-31-2014

Posting to add that VOIX got it's FC house and made it into a tavern open to the Balmung public for rp. It's located in the heart of the Goblet, in Ward 5, Plot 18. Doors are never locked. More details on the tavern can be found on our Linkshell Page for it:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=7240

RE: Roleplaying Areas - Saefinn - 06-29-2014

Hello everybody!

Well, Wayward Star has kinda just weaseled its way in. We've now found our feet ICly, so I would like to post up our favoured RP spots, should anybody wish to say 'hello'. Smile

Locations for Pirates of A Wayward Star

Anchor Yard - AKA Wayward Point

[Image: waywardpoint.jpg]

Wolves' Den

[Image: wolvesden.jpg]

Aleport

[Image: aleport.jpg]

RE: Roleplaying Areas - Ixarien - 01-18-2015

It's been a while since this was updated. Where are YOUR characters hanging out lately? I'm having trouble finding RP outside of Ul'dah.

RE: Roleplaying Areas - sforze - 01-19-2015

There is sometimes a smattering of RP happening at the Drowning Wench in Limsa -- I also stop by the Bismarck now and then.

The Coffer and Coffin and Buscarron's Druthers would both make good locations, I suspect, but usually you need to organize/participate in a plot or event to know exactly where to go and when.

RE: Roleplaying Areas - Fox - 04-16-2015

Wanted to update this; HoC (Heart of Coeurl) has moved from HyrstMill. Currently we don't have a set area. Locations are being looked into.

RE: Roleplaying Areas - Kilid/Torhe - 06-11-2015

Jackal & Hide haunt the Missing Member every Monday, 7-ish PM BST for a couple hours drunken fun, and every other Saturday, we're found at the Hidden Falls in Costa del Sol, for the Sunny Seaside Bar.

Walk-up RP is highly encouraged, we like meeting new people ICly.  New playthings, and all that :3

RE: Roleplaying Areas - Fox - 06-11-2015

Updating for Heart of Coeurl

Wens. nights we're usually located at the Drowning Wench, however we're considering visiting the other taverns and local as a group.

Saturdays and other random times we're usually at Oschon's Torch as a base of operation till we get housing! Big Grin