Hydaelyn Role-Players
RPC Mentorship Program ( Archive ) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: RPC Mentorship Program ( Archive ) (/showthread.php?tid=2099)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Eva - 06-06-2013

I would be happy to work with the both of you!  HeartHeart

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Vareal - 06-06-2013

I shall be the best student ever!

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Cornet Espoir - 06-06-2013

(06-06-2013, 12:09 PM)Ellie Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 12:06 PM)Cornet Espoir Wrote: I don't mind having someone mentor me it actually sounds like a lot of fun Moogle

I wouldn't mind taking you on if you'll have me, Cornet. Smile
Sure I don't mind! Should be fun and it'll help me get better too since I think I am mehish haha.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Magellan - 06-06-2013

(06-06-2013, 01:24 PM)Vareal Wrote: I shall be the best student ever!

Well I'm gonna be the bestestier, which I shall prove with my multi-character, rp'd danceoff!

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Moonfire - 06-06-2013

I would love to have a mentor. i am a total final fantasy newb. Blush

Gerik- You are amazing, great idea!

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Magellan - 06-06-2013

I move that this thread get officialized abd stickified

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Manari - 06-06-2013

I don't fancy myself knowledgable enough to be as effective of a mentor as most of the others who have already volunteered, but I have been around for over a year and a half now, RPing and doing most of the endgame content in 1.0.

So if anyone is interested in RPing the kind of character who is going to be deeply involved in RPing traditional miqo'te culture, or even just someone from Gridania, I'd be willing to help them figure their character out, or help with ideas on backstory and future RP. I do love to help and I guess if there's anything I don't know, I know exactly who to ask anyway.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Ellie - 06-06-2013

Moved to the Welcome Desk and stickieded.

(06-06-2013, 02:03 PM)Cornet Espoir Wrote: Sure I don't mind! Should be fun and it'll help me get better too since I think I am mehish haha.

Awesome ^_^ I'll send you a PM here soon.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Cornet Espoir - 06-06-2013

(06-06-2013, 02:54 PM)Ellie Wrote: Moved to the Welcome Desk and stickieded.

(06-06-2013, 02:03 PM)Cornet Espoir Wrote: Sure I don't mind! Should be fun and it'll help me get better too since I think I am mehish haha.

Awesome ^_^ I'll send you a PM here soon.
Alright sounds good ^_^

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Iseia - 06-06-2013

i have years experience in RP so i don't mind helping out anyone whom has questions.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Aldotsk - 06-06-2013

I don't think my post went through. But I am disappointed that Eva now has two mentors.

I wish to look for a mentor. Please to meet you :<

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Gerik - 06-06-2013

(06-06-2013, 03:17 PM)Aldotsk Wrote: I don't think my post went through. But I am disappointed that Eva now has two mentors.

I spoke to Eva for you, and she'd be more than happy to accomodate you as well Smile

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Aldotsk - 06-06-2013

(06-06-2013, 03:22 PM)Gerik Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 03:17 PM)Aldotsk Wrote: I don't think my post went through. But I am disappointed that Eva now has two mentors.

I spoke to Eva for you, and she'd be more than happy to accomodate you as well Smile

Thumbsup SPLENDID! Thank you!

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Alothia - 06-06-2013

Updated my first post with information about myself. I don't mind having more than 2 mentees, so I'm still open if anyone needs me. Everyone else should be updating their original threads with information about themselves as well, so be on the lookout!

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Caeryn - 06-06-2013

I'm also down to mentor!!

Hey guys, I'm Selene. I'm an East Coaster roleplayer, and I've been RPing for about 17 years total now. I grew up on tabletop Dungeons and Dragons, and I've been hooked ever since. I've got experience RPing in 6 tabletop mediums, and this is my first MMO, which I've been involved in since April 2012.

I'm in the more hardcore section of the casual/intense spectrum. My style is very much based on total immersion in your character's persona, quick thinking, and fast reflexes. I pride myself on my OOC/IC balance, making lots of time for game progression while still spending the majority of my time IC.

I'm almost always free to chat, and I'm a pretty good teacher. Message me if you'd like to discuss some stuff or you're just looking for a fresh perspective!