Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. (/showthread.php?tid=14000)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - LiadansWhisper - 10-25-2015

There isn't a damn thing in this live letter about housing.

Cry

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - Shoshopu - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 02:10 PM)Vachir Crimsonborn Wrote: [Image: BbI49UdZHpZ0eH43FXmWvlU8FodO3XlegCuoUPTy...UTVCdhjvmg]
[Image: 4Rmp0zQTrWTAwR2cxGPsvptrlYiUG8vuukD3SbY2...fJK3nl9YPA]
[Image: SXB1akkOiI2AqUg35YkPQF9f_vnhz-M9s2u66rFh...7VunAlMrvg]

Typical, the Primal minions look cooler than the Egis.

Show Content
IM SCREAMING

PLEASE LET THERE BE A LEVIATHAN MINION

I'm super duper hype for literally everything about this patch, oh my god

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - Kellach Woods - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 01:27 PM)Kage Wrote: Apparently they are 1.0 mini games. Miner and Botanist ones.

Half tempted to have them put some fish in the GS.

shoulda put Krile in her zerker outfit imo.

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - Kage - 10-26-2015

(10-25-2015, 09:43 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: There isn't a damn thing in this live letter about housing.

Cry

First step is to see how reclamation will turn things out. Ishgard housing won't happen until the issues in Ishgard are resolved (maybe after 3.1's MSQ it will be a possibility?)

All they're gonna talk about is reclamation anyway

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - LiadansWhisper - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 12:07 AM)Kage Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 09:43 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: There isn't a damn thing in this live letter about housing.

Cry

First step is to see how reclamation will turn things out. Ishgard housing won't happen until the issues in Ishgard are resolved (maybe after 3.1's MSQ it will be a possibility?)

All they're gonna talk about is reclamation anyway

I just want more wards.  Sad

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - Telluride - 10-26-2015

I'm mostly jazzed about the Exploratory missions - I want to see all that work I put into MNR reap some rewards.

Not sure how those minion battles are supposed to work. Looked like a lot of running around and hitting on static targets.

Looks pretty good all around, though I'm a bit skeptical about how this MSQ is looking. Big surprise from me, I know.

From the Live Letter: For house sharing, that's not a total fix, but I'll certainly take it as a good step; it could be useful.

Yoshida says that expanding inventory is not possible. That's not surprising, but it's rather foreboding. We can't well expect many new classes if we can't expand the armory slots.

"Minion hotbar" - now, that's an interesting thought. Minion combat's definitely not a 1-on-1 thing.

And we have to wait for patch 3.2 for real improvements to crafted items. Not surprising, with the incoming hoard of new items from the new content areas. I'm hoping to find more about what crafting stuff actually can be gathered from the Exploratory missions, and what it can be used for.

Overall, some fun stuff's coming up. Maybe I can get my new computer pretty soon to better enjoy it all.

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - Kellach Woods - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 01:52 AM)Telluride Wrote: Yoshida says that expanding inventory is not possible. That's not surprising, but it's rather foreboding. We can't well expect many new classes if we can't expand the armory slots.

If that's the only thing limiting them then that's pretty danged shoddy.

How many people actually do the whole all-max class anyway?

Anyone read or watched Claymore?

One of the bosses in Void Ark reminds me of the Abyssal Ones

Show Content

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - Lyriell - 10-26-2015

07:11

*looks at Fell Cleave skill*

NOT IMPRESSED! I COULD DO THAT TOO!

(10-26-2015, 10:11 AM)Lyriell Wrote: 07:11

*looks at Fell Cleave skill*

NOT IMPRESSED! I COULD DO THAT TOO!
Psst. Steel Cyclone on Ravana's The Seeing Wing iirc.

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - Berrod Armstrong - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 08:57 AM)Kage Wrote: Anyone read or watched Claymore?

Show Content
AH yeah! I thought the same thing! Ugh I miss that series. Yagi's art has come so far since Angel Densetsu...IT GIVES ME HOPE THAT I'LL NOT BE ART TRASH SOMEDAY

(10-26-2015, 10:21 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:

Show Content
AH yeah! I thought the same thing! Ugh I miss that series. Yagi's art has come so far since Angel Densetsu...IT GIVES ME HOPE THAT I'LL NOT BE ART TRASH SOMEDAY
Some day = already :O
It took me about 2005 for me to realize they were the same mangaka D:

I'm super excited and would like some frands to play with. Cannot decide if will do Void Ark first or MSQ. D: (Most likely MSQ).

Which also means frands to play dungeons with and heal my tiny tank ass.

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - Berrod Armstrong - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 10:43 AM)Kage Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 10:21 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:

Show Content
Some day = already :O
It took me about 2005 for me to realize they were the same mangaka D:

I'm super excited and would like some frands to play with. Cannot decide if will do Void Ark first or MSQ. D: (Most likely MSQ).

Which also means frands to play dungeons with and heal my tiny tank ass.
I usually do MSQ--> Dungeons --> 24 Man alliance -->EVERYTHING ELSE (in this case it'll be exploration!)

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - Steel Wolf - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 10:48 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: I usually do MSQ--> Dungeons --> 24 Man alliance -->EVERYTHING ELSE (in this case it'll be exploration!)

I typically follow this route as well, myself. Seeing as I'm "only" iL178, it might be best to get the dungeons outta the way and see if it nets me some pretties before entering the Raid.

Ideally, some guide vids will be out there at that point so I can tank things without being completely blind. Used to be fun, learning a thing. Now I'm required to be an expert before even clicking "Accept".

Ah well. C'est la community.

RE: Patch 3.1 trailer from the Live Letter. - Martiallais - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 11:13 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 10:48 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: I usually do MSQ--> Dungeons --> 24 Man alliance -->EVERYTHING ELSE (in this case it'll be exploration!)

I typically follow this route as well, myself.  Seeing as I'm "only" iL178, it might be best to get the dungeons outta the way and see if it nets me some pretties before entering the Raid.

Ideally, some guide vids will be out there at that point so I can tank things without being completely blind.  Used to be fun, learning a thing.  Now I'm required to be an expert before even clicking "Accept".

Ah well.  C'est la community.

Don't you worry, Steelio. I've got your back as always. Cool We will once again do the things!