Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Wednesdays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Wednesdays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST (/showthread.php?tid=13235)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Vahn Kasch - 09-09-2015

Vahn will sign up again this time as Warrior.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - CrimsonMars - 09-11-2015

What the hell, I'll have Chiyo Hoshi sign-up for this, Monk. She has the Echo.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Toff Vaughnn - 09-11-2015

Well if that be the case Toff will sign up as a monk.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 09-13-2015

We still have one healer and one damage dealer spot left for this week!

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Bearclaw - 09-14-2015

(09-13-2015, 03:20 PM)Saraj Malqir Wrote: We still have one healer and one damage dealer spot left for this week!

I'll go on Saga Bearclaw as a Machinist.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 09-14-2015

That brings our sign-up count to 7. While it'd be nice to have 2 healers, I'm confident we can manage with only one, so even if the last spot is not filled, we are on for tonight. I'll send out the meet-up location via private message this afternoon (Or in game tonight before the event. Should be much easier to find than last week's).

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Vahn Kasch - 09-15-2015

Another fun night! I need to start remembering to take screenshots!

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 09-15-2015

The Sacramentum - September 14, 2015
Target: Titan

The Oathsworn:
Tank 1: Saraj Malqir, Dark Knight
Tank 2: Vahn Kasch, Warrior
Healer 1: Adeya Evenar, Scholar
Damage Dealer 1: Mister Mask, Black Mage
Damage Dealer 2: Chiyo Hoshi, Monk
Damage Dealer 3: Toff Vaughnn, Monk
Damage Dealer 4: Saga Bearclaw, Machinist

Result: Victory!

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 09-15-2015

The Sacramentum begins anew! Ifrit has been summoned. Eight heroes are called to send The Lord of the Inferno back to the aether. Answer the call, and share in the glory known only to heroes of Eorzea!

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Oli! - 09-15-2015

Saga Bearclaw and Adalhaid Rask would like to go again!

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Bearclaw - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 10:30 PM)Oli! Wrote: Saga Bearclaw and Adalhaid Rask would like to go again!

Confirming Saga Bearclaw wants to go as paladin, and Adalhaid as a monk.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Togy - 09-15-2015

Confirming Mask, as either BLM or DRK

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - ZeroDawnrose - 09-15-2015

Zero Dawnrose as Mechanist Smile

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Vahn Kasch - 09-16-2015

I'm going to let others sign up, but if it comes down to the wire, Cotota will go as Machinist if needed a dps, if needed a healer Vahn will go as white mage.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Sebajun - 09-16-2015

If running double Monk doesn't bother anyone, Khadan Jhungid would like to come