Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hey, um, im new n stuff. ... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hey, um, im new n stuff. ... (/showthread.php?tid=11573)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Hey, um, im new n stuff. ... - Dogberry - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 09:07 AM)Accurator Wrote: So, I kinda forgat what the word for something is while working on my bio... I'll just post my terrible description of it here, can someone tell me what it's called?

"The robe doesnt have a hood, but instead has a large... (google has no results at all. I'll just decribe it.) ...Thing at the back neck part, like, yknow, a classical vampire has on their suit-thing. I'll probably put the name here later. Anyways, this... Neck part thing is not that large. It's a few centimetres long, 3 or so. It should look pretty fancy, I guess."

Collar?

RE: Hey, um, im new n stuff. ... - Accurator - 05-13-2015

It's just called a collar? :PLooks like what I mean, but... A bit different. It shouldn't be folded, and only cover the back neck... I guess I can just put that in the bio too, tho.

RE: Hey, um, im new n stuff. ... - Dogberry - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 09:19 AM)Accurator Wrote: It's just called a collar? TongueLooks like what I mean, but... A bit different. It shouldn't be folded, and only cover the back neck... I guess I can just put that in the bio too, tho.

Yeah, it's a collar. It's a popped collar, specifically.

(05-13-2015, 09:27 AM)Dogberry Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 09:19 AM)Accurator Wrote: It's just called a collar? TongueLooks like what I mean, but... A bit different. It shouldn't be folded, and only cover the back neck... I guess I can just put that in the bio too, tho.

...That's exactly what I mean. ...Seems everyone hates popped collars... Or something.

RE: Hey, um, im new n stuff. ... - Gegenji - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 09:37 AM)Accurator Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 09:27 AM)Dogberry Wrote:

...That's exactly what I mean. ...Seems everyone hates popped collars... Or something.

Not everyone! The main hero in Wonderful 101 has TWO popped collars!

[Image: latest?cb=20130920235956]

...I think I'm kinda done with the "easy" stuff... I dunno about the rest. Can someone, like, give some feedback n stuff, I just don't know what to do next :/
https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Kupmo_Kapp

...If there's no feedback... Uh, am I ready to rp already? Or do I still need to add something...?

So uh, I just looked for.. Where rping is done. So where is it done? There's like, Gilgamesh and Balmung, and Balmung seems more active... I think the other one should be the new one then? ...Where should I go n stuff...?

Balmung and Gilgamesh are two servers in FFXIV that are known for having people who RP in the game. If you're sticking to solely forum RP, you won't have to worry about that.

Instead, you want to head on over to the Town Square (IC) section of this very forum! There, you can start your own forum RP or join in on any of the ones marked with "(Open)".

(05-13-2015, 11:32 AM)Gegenji Wrote: Balmung and Gilgamesh are two servers in FFXIV that are known for having people who RP in the game. If you're sticking to solely forum RP, you won't have to worry about that.

Instead, you want to head on over to the Town Square (IC) section of this very forum! There, you can start your own forum RP or join in on any of the ones marked with "(Open)".
...Okay. There's a lot of closed threads though, and the others seem a bit inactive... Isn't there that uh, "making connections" thread for this, or is that for FFXIV only...?

(05-13-2015, 11:41 AM)Accurator Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 11:32 AM)Gegenji Wrote: Balmung and Gilgamesh are two servers in FFXIV that are known for having people who RP in the game. If you're sticking to solely forum RP, you won't have to worry about that.

...Okay. There's a lot of closed threads though, and the others seem a bit inactive... Isn't there that uh, "making connections" thread for this, or is that for FFXIV only...?

Making Connections is mostly for getting folks together to do RP in game, but I don't see why you couldn't use it to plan for some forum RP! Just post what your character is, the kind of RP you're looking for, and mention that you're doing only forum RP... and hopefully you'll get some responses!