Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward (/showthread.php?tid=12174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Meena - 06-22-2015

(06-22-2015, 10:09 AM)Asmodean Wrote:
(06-22-2015, 10:03 AM)Meena Wrote:
(06-22-2015, 08:54 AM)Asmodean Wrote: *Hides on his main on primal datacenter*

I knew this would happen once I noticed it would be que every so often logging into Balmung. I'm sorry most of you have yet to enjoy the story or anything about Hevensward yet, but if you liked the post2.0 story, then know Hevensward will be well worth the wait.

But I dod hope they lock Gil and Bal from any new characters for a while or offer free transfuses to new worlds. Can't have some of the riches players destroying the economy of low pop severs after all.
there is a 10 million gil cap on how much you can take with you.

Odd... I heard it was a million plus 100k per retainer. Maybe it's linked to the sever your trying to transfer to. Well anyways I'm sure there are more then a fair number of players sit on 50 million plus.

Also did they ever get to letting players from 1.0 transfer? I remember something about them not letting Legacy player transfer when they first starting to let players switch world.
It is also the reason why the transfers didn't work.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Lily_Snow - 06-22-2015

So I was a fool and got this game on the 19th, knowing nothing about the early access thing. I then attempted to join my friend on the balmung server, not knowing how truly impossible such a task would be. At this rate it'll likely be a month before I can even get anywhere near balmung.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Kellach Woods - 06-22-2015

the levels of "fuck off" i have for S-E are reaching an all-time high.

early access my ass.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Aaron - 06-22-2015

I've gotten ample time with EA.  

Maybe it's more to it than the congestion. Honestly.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Zhavi - 06-22-2015

I feel really, really bad for new players. Only way to get on Balmung is to transfer, and considering the errors... yeahhh.

I got to play for a little bit this morning, but then I broke and took a nap. Woke up to 2002. Sad

Think maybe I'm just going to level on another server for the hell of it.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Kurt S. - 06-22-2015

Honestly, I decided to just take week or two's break from ffxiv. It gives me time to bask in the upcoming batman game among other things like bow down to hormones and dabble in Tera.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - shotgunbadger - 06-22-2015

Well ain't that a bag of butts, been stuck waiting in line behind one person for a good while.

Still, EA has been very smooth aside for a few hiccups, I think I can be happy to call a couple day break while I obsess over Batman for a time.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Kurt S. - 06-22-2015

(06-22-2015, 08:18 PM)shotgunbadger Wrote: Well ain't that a bag of butts, been stuck waiting in line behind one person for a good while.

Still, EA has been very smooth aside for a few hiccups, I think I can be happy to call a couple day break while I obsess over Batman for a time.

If you've been behind one person for awhile. I have some bad news for you.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - shotgunbadger - 06-22-2015

Does that mean something? The server full thing has been acting a little screwy lately, giving numbers in the hundreds and all before just deciding randomly 'nevermind come on in' but I never had it go from like 40 something to 1 and then hang there.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Chris Ganale - 06-22-2015

If it's stuck at one, it's a glitch and you'll be kicked with a 2002 soon.

(06-22-2015, 08:22 PM)shotgunbadger Wrote: Does that mean something? The server full thing has been acting a little screwy lately, giving numbers in the hundreds and all before just deciding randomly 'nevermind come on in' but I never had it go from like 40 something to 1 and then hang there.

If you've been stuck behind ome person for a while that's as good as a login error already. You'll end up waiting an eternity or get dc'd

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Zhavi - 06-22-2015

Woo! Queue topped 1000! Can't wait to see the official forums tomorrow, oh man.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Kellach Woods - 06-22-2015

(06-22-2015, 07:48 PM)Aaron Wrote: I've gotten ample time with EA.  

Weekend was fine until 4 PM EST - That's when it turns to complete garbage and it suddenly becomes impossible for a lot of us to login. It's even worse if you consider that during regular workdays I effectively can't play the game.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - BroodingFicus - 06-23-2015

(06-22-2015, 10:30 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote:
(06-22-2015, 07:48 PM)Aaron Wrote: I've gotten ample time with EA.  

Weekend was fine until 4 PM EST - That's when it turns to complete garbage and it suddenly becomes impossible for a lot of us to login. It's even worse if you consider that during regular workdays I effectively can't play the game.

Yeah same deal. Get off at 7pm pst. I couldn't even manage to get on once today.

RE: The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward - Kurt S. - 06-23-2015

What really sucks with the EA though is when I do get on, I got no one to call to help me level drk and I'm usually booted before the 'more than 30min' queue pops.